SB: Can you recommend a good Message Board for beginners?

BevS97

disney scrapper
No offense meant at all, but I am looking for another message board about SB, as this one is very quiet.

I have visited a few (Creative Keepsakes, and TwoPeasinaBucket) but they seem to be for very professional / artistic people.

Does anyone know of a friendly board with more of a beginner/amateur feel about it, somewhere I could post my layouts without feeling they aren't good enough.

Thanks

Bev

The only other one I've ever visited was Dmarie, but that was ages ago. I don't think it's what you're looking for either.

We may be small, but we still love to see your layouts, Bev. :D

Try Jangle or croppingqueens.com. Both have forums to post. If you are looking for articles and suggestions, try gracefulbee.com.

But I have to agree with LisaTx. You're layouts are great. You should never feel that your layouts aren't good enough. A lot of the scrapbook magazines have professional designers and that is all they do. I've been scrapbooking for 7 years, and I still feel like an amateur. I do do a lot of "copying" of ideas when I see a great one. But many of my pages are simple. I hate spending too much time on one layout.

Thank! i wasn;t planning on leaving this board, I really enjoy it, and you guys are what inspired me in the first place, but the other board I read a lot (for UK Scrappers) has some very professional people, one just got in the hall of fame and another was disappointed when she didn't. They don't seem to comment on my layouts too much, and some of theirs are amazing, which is good for inspiration, but bad for the ego!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter