Savi's workshop added opening slots

Status
Not open for further replies.

djpooh74

Earning My Ears
Looking at reservations just now, a lot of slots opened, especially 1st 2 weeks in December. Able to secure some on Dec 5th, morning time. Maybe it's an EEMH day added.

Opened earlier slots for 09/09-09/16 as well. Earliest I grabbed was a 9:25 on 09/11 which is perfect as my other Savis was way to close to my Ogas. But looks like they will keep adding earlier hours if all the others keep filling as fast.

I am sure they arent opening anything it is most likely others are finalizing their plans and canceling as I have been watching and notice various times opening the past week.....

I am sure they arent opening anything it is most likely others are finalizing their plans and canceling as I have been watching and notice various times opening the past week.....

Unless every person with a 9:30AM resi dropped at the same time for the next 4 months this was most certainly Disney opening up those slots.

Was able to get 2 for Savi's for 7:10am on August 29th. They had a bunch of of spots open up this afternoon in the mornings and evenings for august 29th and 30th. Was also able to get a droid depot for the 30th in the morning. Now i just need a cantina reservation to open up on the 29th or 30th.

If Disney is opening up more spots (and it sounds like they definitely are), then it's a good bet that those spots will be snatched up very quickly, there have to be plenty of people on the lookout for openings. At the moment I can't even look up Savi's openings (I keep getting bounced back to the log-in screen) and I'm not sure if that's because too many people are doing the same thing or it's just general Disney site issues.

Been trying to move up my Savi's to 8AM or so, it shows open but there is no times avail, odd

For the 31st there is an 8:25AM and a 7:05AM on the 30th sitting out there right now if that's when you will be there

So glad I decided to check the boards today and realized that reservations for Savi's and Droid Depot are open! I had no idea they were open already for our November trip. When I went on I originally messed up and put in a res. of 4 because there are 4 of us. Then I realized you're only supposed to put in the number of droids or sabers you intend to buy, not the number of people going in.

Yikes! I wonder if a lot of people have done this and will have to go in and cancel and re-book. Our November 4th date was already almost fully booked. My originally 4 person res. isn't until 8:10 but then when I realized my error I got a 2 person for 8:05. The only other thing available was a 1 person at 4:25. The kids and daddy will just have to be patient until then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!