Savi's question

BroadwayHermione5

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

So for Savi's it says we need confirmation number, photo ID and credit card. Does the photo ID have to match the credit card name wise?

Thanks so much.

BroadwayHermione5

Hi all,

So for Savi's it says we need confirmation number, photo ID and credit card. Does the photo ID have to match the credit card name wise?

Thanks so much.

BroadwayHermione5
I have never been asked for ID or my confirmation number at Savi’s, and I’ve been there 8 times. There will be a CM with an iPad who will ask for your name and check you in, then you will be shown the different saber options. This is when you will pay. You can use a credit card, a gift card, a linked magic band, or cash.

I have never been asked for ID or my confirmation number at Savi’s, and I’ve been there 8 times. There will be a CM with an iPad who will ask for your name and check you in, then you will be shown the different saber options. This is when you will pay. You can use a credit card, a gift card, a linked magic band, or cash.
Thank you so much! I have been freaking out about this logistically!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter