Savi’s Without Reservations?

SqrlMnkey

Earning My Ears
So, unfortunately, I was not able to get reservations at Savi’s for our trip next week, even though my son really wants to build a lightsaber. What are the odds of being able to do it as a walk-up? (We have not been back to Disney since Galaxy’s Edge has opened.)

Truly impossible to say. You could get lucky, or you could not. All you can do is keep checking – and, if you can't get one in advance, ask nicely.

So, unfortunately, I was not able to get reservations at Savi’s for our trip next week, even though my son really wants to build a lightsaber. What are the odds of being able to do it as a walk-up? (We have not been back to Disney since Galaxy’s Edge has opened.)

Check for cancellations a few times a day up until the trip. You may get lucky. You may also be able to walk up and get one. No shows sometimes happen. I would check first thing, maybe sometime mid-day, and then close to park closing, and keep checking online(in app) in between. No guarantees, but you don't want to bother the cast members too much but still check back every so often for open slots. May the force be with you.

This was helpful, thank you. I’m checking the app often, but no luck so far. Hopefully some pixie dust will come through! I just need one slot lol

I guess as a follow-up, is there also lightsaber building at Tattooine Traders? How different is it in terms of price/experience?

I guess as a follow-up, is there also lightsaber building at Tattooine Traders? How different is it in terms of price/experience?
Savi’s are more the collectible sabers, not really meant to be played with too harshly (ie breakable), and the experience is theatrical and reverent. If you’re a SWs fan, it’s truly something - I’ve been a part of it 8 times, and it never gets old. Tattoine Traders sabers are plastic kids toys. There’s no real experience other than choosing the parts for your saber. Savi’s cost $219.99 plus tax; TT cost $30 -$45.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter