• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Save Money at POR?

My family of three - DH, DD(4), and me - have a trip planned for November. We are doing a split stay at Beach Club and Wilderness Lodge. However, I am seriously considering moving from BC to POR. We absolutely plan to keep WL, it is a bucket list resort for us during Christmas.

I think my daughter would LOVE the princess rooms at POR. While walking to EPCOT and HS is really the main reason we chose BC, we will have a car so transportation isn’t a huge deal. The price for the room is just outrageous, nearly $650/night. Without discounts at the moment. We would save a significant amount of money for four nights at POR in a princess room.

Just to outline our stay, we will spend 4 nights at BC or POR and transfer to WL for 4 nights.

What do you think? I would love other’s perspectives and opinions on this!
We have stayed at BC, WL, and POR each more than once.

POR is a well-themed hotel, on par with BC as far as theming goes.

We also really like the pool and food court at POR.

Really, the big advantage of BC is the walk to/from Epcot. If this is not critical to you, I'd definitely save the money and switch to POR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter