Save $275 by the end of the year!!!

I'm in! I made monthly enevelopes--I'll never remember to use a jar! *LOL*

First $3 for April 1 - 3 is in the envelope. I'll probably add to it weekly when I empty my purse on the weekends! :rolleyes:

I started something similar last year around Feb/March 2010. Let me tell you this really works and is soo easy to keep up with. I did $2.00 a day, and its still going. Don't know what I've saving for yet :rotfl: Might send my parents on vacation or something.

Interesting idea - when you look at it that way.. You should have posted this on January 1st..:thumbsup2

Even if you don't have an actual "dollar bill" each day, you probably have it in change - or can find it doing the laundry..:rotfl:

I started doing this the day my boys were born. I pay each of them (savings account) $1 a day. I plan on giving it to them for their 18th b-day or 21st I haven't decided yet, I still have plenty of time to decide...:rotfl:. Right now they are over 3000 days old :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter