SandraC Trip Report ~ Follow ME ºoº

Welcome back Sandra! I just read your first day report. I'm so glad to hear that everything got straightened out. That's terrific of HOJO to go out and buy a new bed for your ds! We were all thinking of you.

Do you have any idea how long it would take to drive to where you stayed, I still haven't booked anything in Daytona yet. I'm looking forward to the rest of your report. We'll have to see all your pix at the next meet ! :bounce:

We were all so worried about you Sandra... I am so happy that the hotel could be so accomodating for you and your family. I am smilling for you and am happy that you could enjoy yourself after the terrible service from the TA. I hope that the rest of your trip was as lovely and restful and great as the first day.

Joline

Thanks all! I have posted Days 1 thru 7 on the TRIP REPORT BOARDS!

About my TA, I mentioned the poor service to a friend and she told me that she booked a Florida trip last year thru my TA and got very bad service too. I remember her telling me about that, but I didn't put it together that it was the same TA until this week!

My TA was WALMART MARLIN TRAVEL in Mississauga, Ontario, new location at Winston Churchill and HWY 401. DO NOT USE THEM. WALK TO DISNEY WORLD BEFORE BOOKING THRU THEM.

Cool! Off to read your report! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter