San Diego Cruises 2021

JWelch62

DIS Veteran
I was just looking at the port calendars for Ensenada, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlán. The Wonder is scheduled in Ensenada and Cabo, but not PV or Mazatlán. Basically, the 7N MX Riviera cruise is not scheduled at any port. Which is very disappointing to me as we are scheduled to sail on this cruise. I went to the DCL website to see if I could figure anything out about this, and there were no cruises showing out of SD in Sept or Oct. Until recently only the 7N MX was not listed. So, HOPEFULLY they have removed these cruises as a means to control bookings and limit passengers. And now the entire DCL website is not responding. Perhaps we should expect some sort of update?

EDIT - Will have to retract the comment about the cruises dropping off the website. Pilot error.

Last edited:
I was just looking at the port calendars for Ensenada, Cabo, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlán. The Wonder is scheduled in Ensenada and Cabo, but not PV or Mazatlán. Basically, the 7N MX Riviera cruise is not scheduled at any port. Which is very disappointing to me as we are scheduled to sail on this cruise. I went to the DCL website to see if I could figure anything out about this, and there were no cruises showing out of SD in Sept or Oct. Until recently only the 7N MX was not listed. So, HOPEFULLY they have removed these cruises as a means to control bookings and limit passengers. And now the entire DCL website is not responding. Perhaps we should expect some sort of update?
Has it been determined if DCL is bringing the Wonder to the west coast?

Has it been determined if DCL is bringing the Wonder to the west coast?
It has not. There's a lot of speculation, and CMs are posting on social media that they are flying into SD this month. So there's some expectation that it is.

ETA: To me the interesting thing to me is the change in the listings. This morning the 2/3/4/5 N cruises were all listed. As of 15 minutes ago they were not.

Last edited:
OP - do you know the date of those port calendars? Might they be old data? I know the San Diego one shows the Wonder scheduled but the doc is from last year. The current doc does not show DCL berthing in the near future.

Then again, they technically have a lot of time yet available to spend the 8 days to get the boat to the Left Coast.

OP - do you know the date of those port calendars? Might they be old data? I know the San Diego one shows the Wonder scheduled but the doc is from last year. The current doc does not show DCL berthing in the near future.

Then again, they technically have a lot of time yet available to spend the 8 days to get the boat to the Left Coast.
They don't have a date on the lists, but they could easily be out of date. I will also have to retract my comment about the cruises not showing up on the DCL website. Pilot error. ☹

I'm anxious to hear some news... paid in full recently for the 9/24 2-night cruise... wouldn't mind if DCL cancels so I can get that money back. Might move it to something next year anyway if it still goes.

I'm on the same cruise and each day eagerly checking the news to see if there is an update.

I'm booked on the Wonder for October 1 and I noticed it's back on the DCL site. That cruise is going to Cabo, PV and Mazatlán.

I'm booked on the Wonder for October 1 and I noticed it's back on the DCL site. That cruise is going to Cabo, PV and Mazatlán.
I've been looking to see if it would reappear now that we are past PIF. Thanks for the update

We’re scheduled to sail out from San Diego in October. We’re probably going to cancel or reschedule it either way.
We gave up waiting and rescheduled our September Mexican cruise to next year.
We just needed some certainty and are not excited about the potential COVID requirements. Hoping next year will be back to normal.

Does anyone know if the EBPC is still sailing?

We really don't know if any cruises from SD will happen this year. ☹

I emailed Concierge and they said they will be announcing the protocols, including cancellation policies, for California sailings "in the coming weeks". I would assume that at that time we would find out if the EBPC is happening.

Someone has probably already discussed this, but I couldn't find it.....I noticed that Disney Wonder appears to be scheduled to depart Port Everglades this evening? I'm hoping she's headed for San Diego! But maybe she just renew her berthing stay each week?

Someone has probably already discussed this, but I couldn't find it.....I noticed that Disney Wonder appears to be scheduled to depart Port Everglades this evening? I'm hoping she's headed for San Diego! But maybe she just renew her berthing stay each week?

View attachment 594975
It was reported that the Wonder has a berth reserved in Port Everglades through the 20th. But, I hope you're right!

Navigator tells me I'm 85 days out from our HoTHS on the Wonder. Still haven't bought airfare because this is the one boat I'm still not 100% sure will be sailing this fall. A month ago I was positive there would be nothing on the Left Coast for DCL in 2021. Not so sure now but it doesn't leave me very positive either.

Navigator tells me I'm 85 days out from our HoTHS on the Wonder. Still haven't bought airfare because this is the one boat I'm still not 100% sure will be sailing this fall. A month ago I was positive there would be nothing on the Left Coast for DCL in 2021. Not so sure now but it doesn't leave me very positive either.

I finally bought my airfare for my Sept cruise last week. I thought for certain that as soon as I bought airfare, the cruises would get cancelled. Hasn't happened yet so I'm holding out hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!