Safe Passage Website

Schnabeltier114

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone, I have a question for anyone who has gone though the Safe Passage website (We're on the Aug 9th Dream!) : My crew is fully vaccinated. I've made it a few clicks into the site, but the only thing I'm asked to confirm so far is that I'll be taking COVID tests, so I'm hesitant to continue.

Is the option to upload pictures of our vaccination cards further along, am I clicking the wrong buttons, or should I wait for website to update? Thank you!

Hey everyone, I have a question for anyone who has gone though the Safe Passage website (We're on the Aug 9th Dream!) : My crew is fully vaccinated. I've made it a few clicks into the site, but the only thing I'm asked to confirm so far is that I'll be taking COVID tests, so I'm hesitant to continue.

Is the option to upload pictures of our vaccination cards further along, am I clicking the wrong buttons, or should I wait for website to update? Thank you!
Maybe you need to say no, you're not taking Covid tests? Then it will ask you if you're vaccinated?

tried To log on, but it’s too early. Trying to figure this stuff out.

I was able to upload photos of my vaccination cards. Once you go far enough through the process, you'll be able to either submit vaccination info or Covid test results. I'm on a cruise in late August also BTW.

Already uploaded our vaccination cards for 2 cruises. After you get your account set up and agree to the pages of rules and regulations, you get to a Home Screen of sorts. At the bottom of the screen are three selections. Before your cruise, embarkation, debarkation.

If you click on the first one, it is where you enter your test results. If you scroll down further, there is a place to prove you are vaccinated. That is where you enter your vaccine info and take a pic of your card.

Already uploaded our vaccination cards for 2 cruises. After you get your account set up and agree to the pages of rules and regulations, you get to a Home Screen of sorts. At the bottom of the screen are three selections. Before your cruise, embarkation, debarkation.

If you click on the first one, it is where you enter your test results. If you scroll down further, there is a place to prove you are vaccinated. That is where you enter your vaccine info and take a pic of your card.
My second cruise of a B2B didn't work for some reason. Any tips?

I was able to upload photos of my vaccination cards. Once you go far enough through the process, you'll be able to either submit vaccination info or Covid test results. I'm on a cruise in late August also BTW.

are you before august 30? I tried to register and it said I was too early.

My second cruise of a B2B didn't work for some reason. Any tips?

Yes. On the login page. Under the sign in it says add a reservation. Click there and it will let you login and go thru the whole process again for your second cruise.

when you put a different cruise reservation number, you can add your second cruise.

cvjw described the steps perfectly! Once I got past all that initial stuff, you eventually get to a place to upload the pictures. Thank you for your help everyone!

i used the Safe passage site yesterday for our August 9th cruise. I just received the email from safe passage to check my account and I am listed as clear! So my daughter and I are good to go. I did the first cruise of upcoming B2B with husband and was able to submit information. HOwever, the second phase was not within the 33 day window so I need to wait to submit that information. It's been a journey just trying to absorb all the informationon the new cruising process.

I am traveling with a group in 5 staterooms 9 people. I coordinate and complete everything for the cruise. I will just have to download vaccination cards for everyone, no COVID tests needed. Does anyone know if I have to set up separate accounts for each person, just each room, or can I complete this for everyone in my group with one account. I hate to delegate this out as it is a bit like herding cats with this group and I fear showing up with some actions not complete. Thank you!

I am traveling with a group in 5 staterooms 9 people. I coordinate and complete everything for the cruise. I will just have to download vaccination cards for everyone, no COVID tests needed. Does anyone know if I have to set up separate accounts for each person, just each room, or can I complete this for everyone in my group with one account. I hate to delegate this out as it is a bit like herding cats with this group and I fear showing up with some actions not complete. Thank you!

Each adult has to have their own account. I set up the accounts for myself and my husband.

Thank you, I assume that means different emails for each?
Yes. And be forewarned, junk/spam filters are really particular on the emails from this website so you may need to proactively adjust filters to allow receipt of email from the safepassage.com domain. It took me forever to finally get this to work with Comcast/Xfinity. Like a bad carnival game. Good luck!

Once you are "cleared" can you then go into the DCL App and book kids club, etc.?

you book the kids club at your 30 day window. The same time you upload your pictures and get your pat
So it's two separate processes? One on the Safe Passage site and one on DCL Site or App? No waiting for clearance on Safe Passage to book the club?

So it's two separate processes? One on the Safe Passage site and one on DCL Site or App? No waiting for clearance on Safe Passage to book the club?

yes, you can do one without the other. When your 30 day window opens do all the required things on the Disney app. I found on my pc the checkin process was slow, so switched to my iPad using the app. Uploading pictures, passports was much easier. Safe passage is only to upload vaccine card or test results.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!