Safe Passage Question

meremac

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know how to create an account on Safe Passage for a minor? We're within 33 days but we're getting an error message that says the person must be 18 to have an account. I checked DCL's website but all it says is that parents/guardians must create a Safe Passage account for their minor children. Is there a special place on Safe Passage's website to do that? TIA!

I have read from our Facebook group that the minors pop up in their parents safe passage account.

So our Family booked passage last minute on the 9 August voyage. I am having the hardest time registering on Safe Passage. I keep getting the Reservation not found message. I have a reservation, I have called Disney and verified it and still can not register on safe passage. Am I the only one?

So our Family booked passage last minute on the 9 August voyage. I am having the hardest time registering on Safe Passage. I keep getting the Reservation not found message. I have a reservation, I have called Disney and verified it and still can not register on safe passage. Am I the only one?

I have registered on safe passage for my husband and I for 2 august cruises. The website found our reservation numbers instantly. Maybe it is because you just booked?

Perhaps you can logon to the dcl website to double check your reservation number.

If you made the reservation yesterday or today, you might need to give it a day or two before SP recognizes it. I made a reservation for the August 27th Dream on Saturday and I had to wait a full 24 hours before SP recognized my reservation number.

We did our registration on 7/27 and still waiting for approval. The site said 2 days, but day 3 now and nothing. others from our group have gotten theirs, but several of us are still waiting. It says pending where we uploaded our vax card. Anyone else having issues?

Everything went well for us, Safe Passage took 15 minutes, I registered my 15 year old when I registered myself. Then we made accounts for The Boss Lady and our 19 year old.

We are all vaccinated and marked as clear, but we are coming from outside the U.S., so I plan to upload PCR results anyway just to be safe. We have all waited too long to cruise to take any unnecessary chances.

We submitted our ours, uploading our vax cards, late in the evening on 7/27. Got emails this morning that we are all clear.

Submitted ours morning on the 27th. After 4 days of waiting, I figured I must’ve not done them correctly, so reloaded them again last night. Today is 5 days and pending on everything. I’ll call them by Wednesday if I don’t get something. In my group, I think I’m the only one who isn’t approved.

update. After nothing, I redid the upload and got approved 2 days after the redo. The first one still says pending, but the new one cleared.

Last edited:
I’m thinking you are not the only one with this problem. I finally got it to recognize our reservation number for our 8/27 cruise. No clue why it worked when I tried it the 5th time after 4 fails. Information entered was exactly the same each time. But this success was short-lived as it only got me to Level 2 of this challenging video game. Took me to a screen prompting me to enter and confirm my email address, which I’ve done now multiple times. Supposed to then send me a code. Nope. Have tried 3 different email addresses, changed settings, allowed sender addresses, search junk folders. Nope. No code ever. So I’d say the code is more of a guideline. (Little Disney humor). And one that, unfortunately, I do not possess. Anyone else have Level 2 problems like this? I feel like I’m in need a hacks sheet for this video game. Sigh.

We are all vaccinated and marked as clear, but we are coming from outside the U.S., so I plan to upload PCR results anyway just to be safe. We have all waited too long to cruise to take any unnecessary chances.

Don't you need it from outside the US? While your vaccination records passed Disney wouldn't take them as proof to avoid the testing.

This doesn't impact me but figured I would ask the question anyways for others that search the threads.

I’m thinking you are not the only one with this problem. I finally got it to recognize our reservation number for our 8/27 cruise. No clue why it worked when I tried it the 5th time after 4 fails. Information entered was exactly the same each time. But this success was short-lived as it only got me to Level 2 of this challenging video game. Took me to a screen prompting me to enter and confirm my email address, which I’ve done now multiple times. Supposed to then send me a code. Nope. Have tried 3 different email addresses, changed settings, allowed sender addresses, search junk folders. Nope. No code ever. So I’d say the code is more of a guideline. (Little Disney humor). And one that, unfortunately, I do not possess. Anyone else have Level 2 problems like this? I feel like I’m in need a hacks sheet for this video game. Sigh.
I did ours last night and noticed it took around 5-10 minutes to get the code. Seemed longer than expected but I got the code finally. Are you using the same e-mail as the one for your Disney account? Not sure why it would matter, just a thought. Maybe try another e-mail address?

I had this problem with my wife's. I never got a code and just clicked "next" or whatever the button said to move on. It let me pass to the next screen and upload everything.

Do you up load your insurance info on this sight or do you upload it on the DCL site?

Did anyone test today? How did it go? Is it a zoom call?
We have not yet ordered our tests but someone posted pictures of it on one of the other threads. No zoom call, just instructions on how to administer and mail back.

Do you up load your insurance info on this sight or do you upload it on the DCL site?

If you get DCL's insurance (I know, it's pricier, but if it's easier...) do you have to upload anything or does it register it automatically?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!