Sad day tomorrow :( Update Post 31

Thank you for all of the supportive messages.

My Mum is going downhill very rapidly and we have been told to make the most of the remaining time we have left. I am staying with her tonight in the Hospice. It is undoubtedly the best place for her and the care is outstanding. I am on auto-pilot at the moment and am taking each hour as it comes.

Thank you for all of the supportive messages.

My Mum is going downhill very rapidly and we have been told to make the most of the remaining time we have left. I am staying with her tonight in the Hospice. It is undoubtedly the best place for her and the care is outstanding. I am on auto-pilot at the moment and am taking each hour as it comes.

You brave lady! So strong for your Mum, she'll be very proud of you.

Lots more hugs to you Juliette :grouphug:

I was 11 when my dad died. That was 21 years ago this October. Still think about him every single day. And, incredibly, our last family holiday was to wdw. Glad I have some memories.

Thoughts are genuinely with you.

Still think about him every single day.

I lost my Dad eight years ago this week and there's not a day goes by when I don't think of him either.

I'm glad your Mum is getting such good care, Juliette, stay strong and take care of yourself. :hug:

Im so sorry to hear about your mum keeping you and your family in my prayers at this time xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hospices are amzing, my dad spent his last days in our local hospice and the care was just outstanding. I am truly sorry you are going through this, I really do understand...we are here if you need a shoulder... Love and hugs. X

Just seen this thread Juliette, so sorry you are going through this just now, remember we are all here for you :grouphug:

Thank you for the lovely messages - they are a real help.

The nurses thought my Mum was dying this morning and I held her hand and watched her laboured breathing...but she's a bloody-minded, tough old bird and she's still hanging on. The Dr seemed to think she will still be here for a short while so I am taking a break from the Hospice. Will be back for the night-shift around 10pm and I am hoping that she has a more peaceful night than last night. As she isn't in pain, all I'm hoping is that she isn't afraid.

My Mum died peacefully this morning. I had stayed all night with her and after being sedated she had had a quiet night. I was in the room, when something made me look across at her and I realised she wasn't breathing regularly. She slipped away silently and without a struggle. I feel confident that she had no pain or fear. I will miss her in every way and for ever more.

Sorry to hear about your mum, I'll be thinking of you.

Sorry to hear your news.

Having been in your position, your loss will in time become easier to bear but your memories will stay forever.

Be strong.

David

My heart sank when I saw the update on the post on the main page, but I'm sure you have some comfort in that your Mum passed peacefully :( I am truly sorry to hear of your Mum's passing Juliette, my thoughts are with you & your family at this sad time. Many hugs to you xx

So sorry Juliette to hear your news. I'm sure your Mum was comforted by you being with her. Love to you and your family :hug:

I'm so sorry to hear about the passing of your mum! My thoughts are with you and your family at this difficult time. Your mum will always be with you in your heart :hug::hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter