Sab

Dopey Sharon

Proud Mimi of our first grandchild, Lily
Is there a charge to use the inner tubes, for the lazy river, at SAB?

Yes, there is a rental fee although I don't know what it is.

You can buy them and they deflate down to put in your luggage for your next visit!

I think the rentals for tubes at SAB were (last time I was there) $3.00 for an hour or $10 for the day.

You can bring your own noodles and stuff though;)

HTH's

I believe we we paid $3 for an hour in Novemeber. There was another rate for a longer timeframe, but I can't remember the details. Maybe someone will have a better memory on this. My husband has taken to calling me Dory lately (as in Nemo). LOL

We just bought an innertube at Target for $2.99 that we plan on using for our upcoming trip. We did the same thing 2 years ago and it worked out great!

What are the restrictions as far as what kind of floats you can bring in with you? If we each brought our own inflatable tube, that would be alright?

I don't know if there are any restrictions, but for our family of 3 we just take 1 because we're usually not wanting to use it at the same time.

Also - the tubes can only be used in the "lazy river" area of SAB.

So don't plan on using them in the kiddy area or over by the whirlpool.

just an FYI

One thing I did notice is that the tubes provided by BC/YC were clear. I don't know if they would require you to have a clear one but if you have a choice you might want to choose a clear one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter