SAB empty pics

jade1

I spend half my money on WDW, and waste the rest.
Had lunch at Beaches & Cream yesterday and snapped a few, I'm sure this is old news but in case anyone was heading to BCV to keep in mind.

wdw2012633.jpg

wdw2012631.jpg

wdw2012629.jpg

wdw2012635.jpg

wdw2012637.jpg

wdw2012640-Copy-Copy-Copy-Copy.jpg

wdw2012636.jpg

Thanks for the pics. Always fun to see the goings on. The pools at BWV must be a wreck.

boy that is not a good time - spring break and they close the best pool.

though heard that BWV pool is also closed - so maybe alot of mad guests.

We arrived at the BCV on the 26th, so hoping things are back up then. It is a little crazy to be refurbing a major pool during spring break, but they do what they have to do. I'm sitting here on the boards when I should be packing because we leave next week and I've not done anything yet!!

It is not a refurb, it was a necessary maintenance problem with the filtration system. They had to get it fixed.

It all looks so lonely! I'm sure it will be a long while before we see it looking like that again. What a shame about the timing.

The letter stated that parts of SAB would be opened. Is that the case? Do you have any pictures of what was opened?

Thanks.
Bobbi

The letter stated that parts of SAB would be opened. Is that the case? Do you have any pictures of what was opened?

Thanks.
Bobbi

Bobbi, do you mean me? If so no pics but indeed the "right" half (looking from B&C was open-that really only was the lazy river and the sand play area. Hot tub was open as well. The lazy river spreads into a quieter shallow are but even that little portion was roped off as they repaired a sidewalk. I would find it hard to believe that sidewalk at least isnt done by now as it was basically ready for cement when we checked out a week ago. As for the main "left" side-she did not know how long it would take but maybe its already done or will be soon?

Bobbi, do you mean me? If so no pics but indeed the "right" half (looking from B&C was open-that really only was the lazy river and the sand play area. Hot tub was open as well. The lazy river spreads into a quieter shallow are but even that little portion was roped off as they repaired a sidewalk. I would find it hard to believe that sidewalk at least isnt done by now as it was basically ready for cement when we checked out a week ago. As for the main "left" side-she did not know how long it would take but maybe its already done or will be soon?

Do you know when it's expected to be finished? We do find ourselves spending more time at the quiet pool when staying at BCV.

Thanks for the info! I'll be there next week.

I've enjoyed the quiet pool at BCV as well as the one at the BC. Whatever we have opened, it will "do!"

Bobbi:goodvibes

Just wondering if anyone can ask the lifeguards if they have a specific date when it will reopen? I heard the 28th by a very good source, but would love to confirm right from the staff there, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter