?'s regarding Seaworld passports

psharrock

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
I sent the the following questions to Seaworld by email but they have not bothered replying, can anyone in this group help

1. Are the passport silver tickets valid for 12 months from purchase or 12 months from 1st use. Does the EZ Pay payments system follow the usage year or purchase year

2. Do passport renewals give a further 12 months use from original expiry or are vouchers issued and the pass is then valid 12 months from 1st use of the voucher.

3. Is Platinum passport Ride Again priviledge for card holder only or the cardholders party. If only the carholder gets ride again access, can ride again access be purchased at the park at a discount for the remaining party members. (Any idea of the cost of this purchase?)

Thanks in advance

Paul

We have been SW/BG passholders for two years now, and platinum passholders since they were created. I have never ordered them online so I am not sure about the start date, although my best guess would be it would be one year from first use (when you have photo taken). As far as the ride again and priority seating, it is for the entire party. Ie; I have Platinum pass and bring three friends with me to BG and want to ride Montu Rollercoaster, all of us may stay on if I flash my badge and inform the ride operator that everyone is with me. We went to Seaworld's Bud and BBQ Fest in March and met two very nice parkgoers who were not passholders, well PLatinum passholders had reserved seating for the concerts so we had them sit with us and just told the employee they were with us. I would highly recommend the Platinum passport as it is valid for all their parks all over the US, big discounts on food/merch and other tickets, also special events, shows just for platinum members. We've enjoyed us a ton, and it's not that much a month. IF you need anything please feel free to post here or e-mail me at nannydarlene@msn.com for more help.... good luck! :bounce:

Thanks for the info

I eventually got a reply from Sea World and this is what they said, which is not quite your experience

Thank you for contacting SeaWorld Adventure Park Orlando.

1. The 12 months for your pass will start the day you have the pass processed and your photo taken.

EZ Pay payments begin once the order has been placed.

2. Renewals are good for 12 month from the day the renewal is processed not from the end of the original 12 months. Unless you wait until the end of the original 12 months to renew.

3. Ride again privileges are for the Pass Member only. Ride again privileges are not available for sale.

Thank you again for contacting SeaWorld Orlando.

SeaWorld Adventure Park Orlando

Let me check, I think thats there "official" answer, but everytime we've had no problem and infact if you ask the staff there they will tell you the same thing, passmember and their party. Of course I guess if you brought in 20 people and tried to use one pass to keep everyone on the ride I guess they would be weary about that. I will check the passmember site, I believe it says on there.

:D I called Seaworld at 1-888-800-5447, and this was the answer I was given "no mam unfortunatly only the passmember can ride again" however I can tell you I have been able to have my guest ride again before, wether or not thats their official rule... as far as the shows I have NEVER had a problem. Sorry if any info I gave was wrong, I was just speaking from personal experience.

I just got the silver passports. We go to Florida twice a year so I thought it would be good value. I wonder if you get a good discount for Discovery cove ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter