Run, walk, crawl 2,016 miles in 2016...who's in?

Really slowed down this week. With 4 days of pouring down rain, it made me just want to curl up with a good book!

495.42/2016

I'd love to join! I was tracking my mileage in the "walk to disney" challenge, but then I got there and had nothing left to work towards.

I'll try to post weekly updates on Sunday for the week before. As of last Saturday (3/12), I've walked (all steps) - 461.6/2016

Up to 542.04/2,016. Making my daily average 5.17 that I'll need to walk daily. I love the 8 - 10 mile days, that way in case I get sick I'll have some extra mileage in the bank!

I'd love to join! I was tracking my mileage in the "walk to disney" challenge, but then I got there and had nothing left to work towards.

I'll try to post weekly updates on Sunday for the week before. As of last Saturday (3/12), I've walked (all steps) - 461.6/2016
Haven't posted in awhile - up to 567.3/2016 as of today 3/25/16

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter