RUN, don't walk to the DISNEY Store!

I was told today that the sale would be ending on Tuesday Jan. 29th!

I have found that some stores have more then they are putting out. I went to a store and bought a Tinkerbell Costume the other day. My mother happen to be in the same area and she stopped by the store the following day. They had a Cinderella Costume & Ariel that was not there the day before. She also found a canvas wall hang of Mickey while she was there, but it was damaged. :sad2: She really wanted it so she asked if they had any in the back. The woman told her no, everything is out! When she was checking out, she mentioned to the woman at the counter that she was disappointed because she really wanted it and the woman said "Oh, don't be upset, I'll just get you one from the back!":cutie:

So, just because I couldn't help myself, I called the very same store TODAY and asked what costumes they have and wouldn't you know it....they suddenly have a bunch of Jasmine Costumes that they didn't have the day before!!!:headache:

I also had the woman on the phone tell me that it is common for some of the stores with less traffic to transfer sale stuff to the more popular stores. Go figure!:confused3

Oh I have to go now!!! Well, tomorrow. Thanks everyone!:thumbsup2

We4Mickey is right some stores get shipments daily. Also keep in mind that some employees may not know what is in the stockroom in the back...maybe the managers do, but the other employees may not. The outlet store that I work at gets shipments in Monday-Friday...we never know what will be in those shipments until the stock room mgr goes through them. As for when the dale ends...who knows...we don't...they seem to change daily...I suspect the 29th may be a good guess, but the employees do not know (again managers may or may not know) until they get there that day.

Hit my Disney Store Friday night. Here is what I got.
MM snowglobe w/ a spot to put a photo in $6.50
Nightmare Before Xmas sweatshirt $10
Tigger foood storage containers $1.49
Snow White travel mug $3.49
Leather Minnie bag $20
I thought I did pretty well.

We went to the one in Branson,MO at the landing about 2 weeks ago. When we walked in the guy told us about the sale and then gave us a coupon for an additional 15%off! We didnt get a lot though. BUT we did get my dd,16,a tinkerbell throw,big and fleece, and my son a grumpy t-shirt. We have put those up for our trip in march. Altogether we spent under 11.00!!

Anyone know of Disney Store's close to Andover, MA?? I believe DH said it's a short drive into NH, but I can't be sure. Would love input as to where he should go to shop, as I would like him to stock up :banana:

I checked my store and the tinkerbell costume was marked down to $50 and then you take 50% off to make it $25. Still not cheap enough for me!

We had a few things left here- nothing great. :(
Honestly, if it isn't on sale and/or I have a coupon- I don't buy anything there anymore. :(

abirdd -

The closest store to Andover, MA is in Salem, NH at Rockingham Park. It isn't very far. It is Exit 1 off Route 93. The other stores in the area are Nashua and Manchester, NH and Burlington and Marlboro, MA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter