RUN, don't walk to the DISNEY Store!

Just bought 2 Capt. Jack Costumes for my nephews for our 9/28 cruise. $12 each!

On Saturday, I got one of the men's green holiday Mickey sweaters (the one with Mickey wearing the scarf) for $2.50. It was my size too!! :cool1:

Now if only I could find one of the red Minnie ones as well!!

I just left our store very frustrated. I found beanie babies some marked $1.79, some marked $2.99 for the identical item. They were ringing up $1.49. The manager told me they had marked them down and were told to mark them back up for the 50% off sale!!!!

I picked up a few things but the selection was not great and things were all marked wrong. I bought dish clothes that were marked down to $10 and rang up at $2.50! So, I might have bought other things if they were marked right

Thanks for the vent

Last weekend, our store had a bunch of Halloween costumes on sale for $4.99!!! There were power rangers, Buzz, Jack Sparrow, Captain Hook and Tinkerbell. I had a 15% off coupon and they applied for the costumes as well. Some woman brought at least 12 power rangers costumes, maybe for ebay???? I also got their food containers (pack of 3) and coffee mugs, they were all $2.49 or something close to that.

We went last week and got 3 wall pictures Pinc, Donal Duck, Pluto, a stainless coffee cup, 7 t-shirts for the kids, tinkerbell dress up clothes, for less then $80!!!! Our family room looks so awsome with thoes pics in it, i have new coffee cup for the trip and the kids all have an awsome start on the summer clothes/trip clothes...

We went last week and got 3 wall pictures Pinc, Donal Duck, Pluto, a stainless coffee cup, 7 t-shirts for the kids, tinkerbell dress up clothes, for less then $80!!!! Our family room looks so awsome with thoes pics in it, i have new coffee cup for the trip and the kids all have an awsome start on the summer clothes/trip clothes...

At the store I went to they had one of the pictures (Pinochio), but it was damaged. I was bummed because I wanted it so bad.

Though I can't make it out today I will definatley try to get out either tomorrow or Saturday. I need my Disney fix and I am willing to search 3 Disney Stores to get it. :rotfl: Just don't tell my driver (husband) that.

Darn, I hope my store still has this promotion and the Tinkerbell costume. I would love to get that for my niece.

I was told today that the sale would be ending on Tuesday Jan. 29th!

I have found that some stores have more then they are putting out. I went to a store and bought a Tinkerbell Costume the other day. My mother happen to be in the same area and she stopped by the store the following day. They had a Cinderella Costume & Ariel that was not there the day before. She also found a canvas wall hang of Mickey while she was there, but it was damaged. :sad2: She really wanted it so she asked if they had any in the back. The woman told her no, everything is out! When she was checking out, she mentioned to the woman at the counter that she was disappointed because she really wanted it and the woman said "Oh, don't be upset, I'll just get you one from the back!":cutie:

So, just because I couldn't help myself, I called the very same store TODAY and asked what costumes they have and wouldn't you know it....they suddenly have a bunch of Jasmine Costumes that they didn't have the day before!!!:headache:

I also had the woman on the phone tell me that it is common for some of the stores with less traffic to transfer sale stuff to the more popular stores. Go figure!:confused3

Just remember stores get shipments in every week day. What they didn't have one day they may very well have the next. It all depends what they get shipped and when they have someone to process that shipment. Some stores never get some specific products at all.

I've noticed at mine that stuff seems to go away and then come back out again a few months later. I was hoping for some nightmare before xmas stuff to be on clearence but when I went in yesterday, it was gone altogether. and it does not seem to be something they usually sell out off. it was not on clearence earlier in the month during the xtra 40% and there was a bunch there so i'm wondering if it just go put in the back

I am so disappointed. We don't have a Disney store where I live. The closest one is 2 1/2 hrs away. Time to move I guess!! :rotfl2: Luckily we will be moving by the end of the year. Hopefully to a more civilized place that has a Disney store!!!!

hoosiergirl7,

I know what you mean. We used to have a Disney store but it closed when the mall it was in started going down. The closest one to us now is in Birmingham. I wish another one could open here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter