Rumors of Light (ROL discussion thread)

We do, too. Not sure if I'm actually disappointed or not, though... :confused3
Hoping that by our next trip (mid-fall) it's running, without glitches, and the crowds are subsiding...hopefully, Pandora will also be up and running so that will take some of the crowds....

BUt, I'm not asking for much here, am I??? LOL :rolleyes:

Hoping that by our next trip (mid-fall) it's running, without glitches, and the crowds are subsiding...hopefully, Pandora will also be up and running so that will take some of the crowds....

BUt, I'm not asking for much here, am I??? LOL :rolleyes:

I am glad there are folks still excited about Rumors.

200w.gif

But when Pandora opens there will be lots of crowds throughout AK,
waiting their chance to enter the land of the blue aliens.
And that won't subside anytime soon.

But when Pandora opens there will be lots of crowds throughout AK, waiting their chance to enter the land of the blue aliens. And that won't subside anytime soon.
That's why I'm hoping it opens sooner rather than later. My trip is planned for September and while I know the crowds will be in full force still (and probably for a few years if it is sucessful) it would be nice to now how the crowds ebbs and flows. Similar to how we now know how FEA is. It would be awesome if both ROL and Pandora were open by then pixiedust:

That's why I'm hoping it opens sooner rather than later. My trip is planned for September and while I know the crowds will be in full force still (and probably for a few years if it is sucessful) it would be nice to now how the crowds ebbs and flows. Similar to how we now know how FEA is. It would be awesome if both ROL and Pandora were open by then pixiedust:
I would be incredibly surprised if pandora is not open by September.

2/12 would be a nice start date. I'll be back again for my 4th trip since RoL was originally supposed to open (really getting my money's worth out of that AP) on the 19th.

I fully expect this trip to go by without a viewing of the show though.

To keep it even tempered ........... the posters on the other forum used as sources are not set on that date.

One says Feb
One says they heard Jan, Feb and March dates
One says it's all over the place
March date is 13th as latest to happen

But they all seem to agree that unless hours extend again (and why didn't they when they just extended),
the best they'll get is 2 shows in which will only allow 1/3 of predicted guests see the show .........

We all know the drill. Anything can happen at any time. This is still just lots of gossip and rumors.

To keep it even tempered ........... the posters on the other forum used as sources are not set on that date.

One says Feb
One says they heard Jan, Feb and March dates
One says it's all over the place
March date is 13th as latest to happen

But they all seem to agree that unless hours extend again (and why didn't they when they just extended),
the best they'll get is 2 shows in which will only allow 1/3 of predicted guests see the show .........

We all know the drill. Anything can happen at any time. This is still just lots of gossip and rumors.
I didn't know you visit wdwmagic?

Anyways, yes they want the show open before the spring break rush.

I feel like the Adele song, Rumor Has It should be the theme song of this group

I LOVE IT! I mean we are all about rumors here ............. could be our new t-shirt since the ROL 2016 came and went!

Haven't you heard the rumors
Bless your soul, you've got your head in the clouds
Rumor has it, ooh
People say crazy things
Just 'cause you heard it
Rumor has it, ooh

upload_2017-1-16_19-40-2.jpeg

February 12, huh? If I hold my breath, will I turn blue? :rolleyes1

I had to buy a car yesterday. That may have taken care of any Disney trip this year. We'll have to see

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter