rumblytumbly's corner: READ POST #1

Thanks so much Kari.
Here ya go:

christmasstripesduckfamily2009.jpg

Did a 2010 while I was at it for any REALLY obsessive planners.:rotfl:

christmasstripesduckfamily2010.jpg

Love the cowgirl one. I have at least 30 Disigns that you have done saved on my computer "just in case". Now you need to know I have no children & at age 60, don't plan on having any :lmao: But I save the pictures, just in case, you never know, I am a an ex girl scout who is "prepared". :goodvibes
:lovestruc Thanks, Penny :hippie:

Oh Penny, Like I say, you should see my computer. It looks like Walt Disney threw up in it. :rotfl: I've got so many designs saved for when I might need them.

This is perfect...thanks so much...I love it.

You're welcome.:goodvibes

chaoscent, you sound like me. I can't even count how many designs I have saved and we are only going on a 5 day trip. We are going to have to change our clothes three times a day to wear everything. The designs are just so wonderful. Thanks, Kari!

Well, it's best to save them because you never know when they will disappear from the boards or photobucket.:goodvibes Lots of designers come and go so it's best to save what you like. :upsidedow

Kari - while I don't have children, I do love helping other people plan. My BFF will be taking her 4 year old to Disney 12/2010. Miranda loves Marie. Kim, my friend, grew up going to Disney every few years and we are continuing the tradition. DH has even agreed to go on this trip. So, Please, can I get a Marie MMVCP for 2010 Please? :goodvibes :goodvibes
Thanks so much. Penny:hippie:

Kari - while I don't have children, I do love helping other people plan. My BFF will be taking her 4 year old to Disney 12/2010. Miranda loves Marie. Kim, my friend, grew up going to Disney every few years and we are continuing the tradition. DH has even agreed to go on this trip. So, Please, can I get a Marie MMVCP for 2010 Please? :goodvibes :goodvibes

Penny,

Of course you can. Give me a day or two and I'll do it for ya!:goodvibes

Kari I just wanted you to see my Disney Diva shirt. I am going to be so proud to wear this. Thanks for sharing the design.
100_0116-1.jpg

100_0117-1.jpg

Penny,

For Miranda:

christmasstripesmarie2010.jpg

Also for anyone else who might be going sooner:

christmasstripesmarie2009.jpg

christmasstripesmarie2008.jpg

Kari I just wanted you to see my Disney Diva shirt. I am going to be so proud to wear this. Thanks for sharing the design.
100_0116-1.jpg

100_0117-1.jpg

That looks FANTASTIC!! Thank you so much for taking the time to share the pics. You made my day! Have a ton of fun on your trip. :goodvibes

:worship: Thanks so very, very much:worship:
I am sending it off to my friends now. :lovestruc
They will love it. :goodvibes
Penny:hippie:

Kari,
I went through every page of your thread and your designs are awesome. We are going to WDW on Aug. 16. It is my son's wish trip through Make A Wish. I saw your design on page 20 of Walt and Mickey. I really love it. I was hoping you could make one with "The Gray Family" and "2008 Wish Trip". Thank you so much :) .
Also my oldest daughter will turn 19 while we are in WDW. Could you please make a Birthday Girl with Eeyore for me. I would like to put it on a shirt and surprise her while we are down there. :cheer2: (Eeyore is her all time favorite). Thanks again :hug:
Robin

Kari,
I went through every page of your thread and your designs are awesome. We are going to WDW on Aug. 16. It is my son's wish trip through Make A Wish. I saw your design on page 20 of Walt and Mickey. I really love it. I was hoping you could make one with "The Gray Family" and "2008 Wish Trip". Thank you so much :) .
Also my oldest daughter will turn 19 while we are in WDW. Could you please make a Birthday Girl with Eeyore for me. I would like to put it on a shirt and surprise her while we are down there. :cheer2: (Eeyore is her all time favorite). Thanks again :hug:
Robin

Robin,

Here is the Eeyore bday girl one. I will PM you the other one since I'm not customizing now but will do it for your wish trip. :goodvibes

birthdaygirleeyore.jpg

Just did a new/different mickey head with santa hat so I thought I'd post it.

mhsantahat.jpg

Kari, I just wanted to take the time to post another thank you for your tireless dedication to others and our families. I was able to get our t's completed and thought that I'd show you the final products. We are off in 45 days. Thanks Robin

For DD
221361861210_0_ALB.jpg

For cousins DD's
395541861210_0_ALB.jpg

For all the girls:
801361861210_0_ALB.jpg

201361861210_0_ALB.jpg

Sorry to here you're not customizing anymore but I can't blame you, it must be a never ending task. You've done a couple for us already but with the instructions you gave on page one I can give it a shot. I couldn't find a blank princess pirate in post one, however. I want the pink princess pirate that has the name alexis in it. I would also like to know what font style you used for the pirate mickey heads. Thanks.

Kari, I just wanted to take the time to post another thank you for your tireless dedication to others and our families. I was able to get our t's completed and thought that I'd show you the final products. We are off in 45 days. Thanks Robin

For DD
221361861210_0_ALB.jpg

For cousins DD's
395541861210_0_ALB.jpg

For all the girls:
801361861210_0_ALB.jpg

201361861210_0_ALB.jpg

Your shirts look great! Thanks so much for taking the time to post the pictures. You made my day.:goodvibes Hope you have the trip of a lifetime! 45 days will be here before you know it (44 now...)

Sorry to here you're not customizing anymore but I can't blame you, it must be a never ending task. You've done a couple for us already but with the instructions you gave on page one I can give it a shot. I couldn't find a blank princess pirate in post one, however. I want the pink princess pirate that has the name alexis in it. I would also like to know what font style you used for the pirate mickey heads. Thanks.

The font is carribean.

pirateprincessmickeyheadblank.jpg

I may have done an Alexis in this design. You can look in the Customized and Customized 2 folders in my photobucket. Just pick "View all" at the bottom of the page and you should be able to go through them pretty quickly.

Thanks for posting all the blanks in your photobucket files. I find it difficult to find good quality clip art and background! Great work!

Hi Kari, Im lovin all your new designs and sharing some with my dis friends they asked me to tell you for them ...thanks your awesome. :goodvibes:

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter