RPR vs. HRH?

Ncrnation

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide between the two. Would love to hear peoples opinions. Pros/Cons. Why should one be considered over the other?

Jenn

To be honest I don't think u will get a straight answer as both hotels get good reviews:jester:

Split your stay between the two and see which you like best. Its a coin toss. My kids say HRH. They like the pool with slide and basketball hoop and the short walk to Universal as well as the music.
I like the whirlpool off the men's and women's gym locker rooms at RPR.

HRH is quickest walk to USO. RPR has an easy walk to IOA. Rooms at HRH are a bit larger. I think RPR has better food options but now that HRH Kitchen is open...? I like the pool at RPR better (just the atmosphere) but I miss the slide at HRH. See where this is heading? Either is a GREAT choice! Take a look at some pictures and go for the theme that appeals most to you.

Have a look here to compare.

Mother is this the one?

jacuzzi.gif

Can't believe I missed it when we last stayed. Something to look forward to next time. Tranquil looking...::yes:: I wanna soak.

I see the problem of choosing!

Well, we can't split our trip bc we're just staying two nights and that's too much moving around for that time frame.

I might just let the discounts be the deciding vote - depending on which ones i can get.

Any news on the Entertainment rates? Do i have to have a FL Entertainment book or will the NJ book suffice?

Jenn

RPR will be the cheaper of the two as far as rate, but definitely deluxe. All you need is the entertainment card, doesn't matter what state.

Its really a tough choice and just comes down to personal taste. While I loved HRH for the theming, RPR was just as nice. It seem a little more plush, however the rooms are smaller. I firmly believe you won't be disappointed in either. And as Jessica said, I really like the pool area at RPR but did miss the slide. So there I was no help!

We are staying at RPR in a few short weeks:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter