RPH kidsuites

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
Does anyone know if the RPH has kidsuites because I can't seem to find any info on this. Thanks.

Thats interesting, doesnt look like they do! I wonder why:confused: I found this really great review Royal Pacific Review

And this off Loews home site:

suites
Hospitality Suites 10
Royal Suites 3
Executive Suites 36
Presidential Suites 2

Thats the website I looked at also and could not see any mention of kidsuites. Last year we were very fortunate in being able to take advantage of the $35 upgrade to a kidsuite and it was beautiful. I just tried for the Ent. rate again this year and was only able to book Rp so I was wondering if that promotion became availabe again if this hotel even has the suites to upgrade to. Thanks for your help.

Royal Pacific has several different types of suites as JR noted but no "kids suites".

Their King or Executive suites are about 575 sq feet.

Their Royal Suites can be one or two bedroom with 1020 to 1350 square feet.

Their Hospitality Suite connects to a parlor or living room area. You can reserve the parlor and connect other rooms to it.

The Presidential Suite is about 2085 square feet and can hold a party! Make sure they bring their checkbooks, though!

Hope that helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter