ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Hi All! We are visiting Universal for 1 night next week. Are we able to use the pool on check out day? For example, if we check out, go to the park, and then when we are done, are we able to enjoy the pool for a few hours before we leave?

Hi All! We are visiting Universal for 1 night next week. Are we able to use the pool on check out day? For example, if we check out, go to the park, and then when we are done, are we able to enjoy the pool for a few hours before we leave?

Yes, you can. Just keep a hold of your room keys for towels..........they can ask anytime for your key.......:thumbsup2

Lots of folks use the showers too after their final day in the park.......

Does anyone know which restaurants participate in the 'Priority Seating' benefit that comes with being a guest at RPR? I'm particularly interested in the restaurants in Citywalk. I've read the Toothsome Emporium doesn't take bookings and as it's new, I'd be surprised if they participated but I'd love it if they did.

Bubba Gumps do not participate in priority seating and neither do Toothsome.

Thanks Shumigirl.

We like Pat O'Brien's and Margariteville so if they're in, we'll be happy enough. Not that we don't mind waiting a few minutes but we might as well take advantage of the perks!

Thanks Shumigirl.

We like Pat O'Brien's and Margariteville so if they're in, we'll be happy enough. Not that we don't mind waiting a few minutes but we might as well take advantage of the perks!

You're welcome.........It can be worth it........we had a huge wait down to less than 10 minutes last couple of years.

I've read there's a car rental desk on site at RPR. Has anyone used this? I will be needing to rent a car for 2 days while I am here and was wondering about the hours of operation?

I've read there's a car rental desk on site at RPR. Has anyone used this? I will be needing to rent a car for 2 days while I am here and was wondering about the hours of operation?

Have never used it as we do our own car rental, but from memory it's open Monday to a Friday 7am till 5.30pm, Saturday is 7am till 12 and closed Sundays........

Just have one very important question right now - anyone know what kind of beer is currently available in the club lounge? These are the pressing issues! :drinking1

Had to go check my trip report as I have a picture of the beer, wine and liquor from RP Club Lounge in it.

Miller Lite, Corona, Bud and Bud light.

They don't usually change them..........

Oh, that hurts my beer loving taste buds to read the generic selection. I'd love to see a Yuengling or even a seasonal like WDW.

Three more club level booze questions:

1. I know the alcohol time is 4:30-6:30, but at WDW if you ask at any time they'll get you one. Same here, or no?

2. Do you help yourself to beer/wine (like BWI CL) or do they serve you? Yeah, dh & I would like to take a bottle to our room and put in fridge for later.

3. Anyone know the white wine selections? I'm sure it's Chardonnay, everyone's favorite but me. ;)

Thanks!

No, you only get alcohol between those 2 hours.

They do serve you, but some folks take them away to their room, but open.

They also have a Sauvignon Blanc alongside the Chardonnay.

First, thank you for this thread. I've read a wealth of information. And I'm getting more and more excited about our trip! :)

Other than the VERY :P important booze in CL inquiry, I have another question on hand. (I know there will be many more, but this is one that is worrying me at the moment.)

So, I'm double checking my info, but it looks like my Royal Club King Level room does have a small pull out bed/chair? Is that correct?

It's been 19 years since dh & I have been to UO. Our dd is finally tall enough to ride the big coasters! :banana:We are so excited. And she's really become a Harry Potter fan. Should be fun.

It'll be busy when we go (heart of spring break, April 14-17) but I think with EP, EE, and researching a good touring strategy we can conquer the crowds. :eek:

No, you only get alcohol between those 2 hours.

They do serve you, but some folks take them away to their room, but open.

They also have a Sauvignon Blanc alongside the Chardonnay.

Thank you! Sauvignon Blanc will work. :thumbsup2

Yes, they open them for you at YC and at DL Grand Cali, but that's understandable. We're not looking to create a case, we'd just like to take one back to our room each night to wind down with. Esp if the window is only 2 hours.

Thanks for the quick response!

I've used it on a couple of occasions and found it very useful. You can drop off the car outside the opening hours by giving the keys to one of the doormen.

Have never used it as we do our own car rental, but from memory it's open Monday to a Friday 7am till 5.30pm, Saturday is 7am till 12 and closed Sundays........

We booked a car for a few days on our upcoming trip and according to the confirmation email, it says the hours of operation are "Monday-Sunday 8am-12:30pm and 1:00pm-6pm".

It better be open on Sundays anyway as that's when we pick up our car..ha ha..!!

We booked a car for a few days on our upcoming trip and according to the confirmation email, it says the hours of operation are "Monday-Sunday 8am-12:30pm and 1:00pm-6pm".

It better be open on Sundays anyway as that's when we pick up our car..ha ha..!!

Good to know..........:thumbsup2

As I said it was from a distant memory and we've never actually used it.

Thanks Shumigirl.

Margaritaville can be a pain as far as priority. Might want to make a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter