ROYAL PACIFIC RESORT INFO...FAQ and more......

Thank you so much! That was a great video! For some reason I thought it was where the breakfast setup was... I had seen the mural next to the car rental counter, but it didn’t register that it would actually be in that area.

A few pictures of Tuk Tuk…..

i-vQX7mGZ-XL.jpg

i-jZwHFN6-XL.jpg

i-DtcHCqg-X2.jpg

i-vgdFJSZ-X2.jpg

i-CdJLP76-X2.jpg

i-KVxQhJ4-X2.jpg

i-6Bp7djG-X2.jpg

i-qZLSV3R-X2.jpg

i-ZJLTt3Z-X2.jpg

i-XSGPCZ9-X2.jpg

i-swBHn6Z-X2.jpg

i-tCvKTCF-X2.jpg

i-CH4kmbn-X2.jpg

i-Gc5zDBj-X2.jpg

i-Pc3LPjv-X2.jpg

i-tB9B6rP-X2.jpg

i-JsCNgcL-X2.jpg

We didn`t sample anything from here during our stay, but...it is incredibly popular and lines were very long some morning.

Neither did we get any of the lunch/dinner offerings. But, we did hear the pizza is very nice. It is a fabulous addition to RPR.

Oh, I got the video! And here it is. Please let me know how it looks. First time uploading a video to youtube, and then linking it here.

Thanks patster…..yes, you did have a few obstacles there!!!

It does look good, we were impressed with it and it is so busy all the time. I think it`s a fabulous addition to RP.

Again, thanks for posting it…...:wave2:

A few pictures of the lobby area......

Some 3D art will be added to the walls behind the front desks, it looks a little unfinished as of now but once the new desk lamps are added along with the art, it`ll look more complete.

i-WFBW9VZ-X2.jpg

i-mgsB8rr-X2.jpg

Sorry this one is a little blurry.....

i-rChxvwC-X2.jpg

i-zz3pbJ9-X2.jpg

NEW ORCHIDS SUSHI BAR

This is a big change here......it is beautiful, and is busier than ever at night. Chef Dan and his team are still there and sushi is still amazing. Nothing has been removed from the menu, just a few additions and a new cocktail menu.

The area is used more during the day maybe due to the giant tv screens now in place.

There is still a hug chandelier to be added above the bar area which is going to look spectacular when it`s in place.

i-xb7k8Q6-XL.jpg

i-kVgsXnc-XL.jpg

i-VbHsVx8-XL.jpg

i-WpLzb83-XL.jpg

i-FCTCSRC-XL.jpg

i-WpswkMX-X2.jpg

i-jnJzC5s-X2.jpg

i-skXwCXr-X2.jpg

i-QCkCgHp-X2.jpg

i-hHK83Vw-X2.jpg

A few pictures of the lobby area......

Some 3D art will be added to the walls behind the front desks, it looks a little unfinished as of now but once the new desk lamps are added along with the art, it`ll look more complete.

i-WFBW9VZ-X2.jpg

i-mgsB8rr-X2.jpg

Sorry this one is a little blurry.....

i-rChxvwC-X2.jpg

i-zz3pbJ9-X2.jpg

NEW ORCHIDS SUSHI BAR

This is a big change here......it is beautiful, and is busier than ever at night. Chef Dan and his team are still there and sushi is still amazing. Nothing has been removed from the menu, just a few additions and a new cocktail menu.

The area is used more during the day maybe due to the giant tv screens now in place.

There is still a hug chandelier to be added above the bar area which is going to look spectacular when it`s in place.

i-xb7k8Q6-XL.jpg

i-kVgsXnc-XL.jpg

i-VbHsVx8-XL.jpg

i-WpLzb83-XL.jpg

i-FCTCSRC-XL.jpg

i-WpswkMX-X2.jpg

i-jnJzC5s-X2.jpg

i-skXwCXr-X2.jpg

i-QCkCgHp-X2.jpg

i-hHK83Vw-X2.jpg

I really liked the new Orchid Sushi Lounge. Sunday afternoon, we watched the Chiefs/Raiders game on the big screen tv there. My wife had some sushi that she loved, while I had a couple of beers.

I really liked the new Orchid Sushi Lounge. Sunday afternoon, we watched the Chiefs/Raiders game on the big screen tv there. My wife had some sushi that she loved, while I had a couple of beers.

I’m glad you like it too. They’ve done a fabulous job of the revamp......that big screen is long overdue!

I’m so glad they still have Chef Dan though, his standards are incredibly high and such a cool guy!

I’m glad you like it too. They’ve done a fabulous job of the revamp......that big screen is long overdue!

I’m so glad they still have Chef Dan though, his standards are incredibly high and such a cool guy!

schumi, awesome pictures thank you so much we are staying at RPR in August and now I’m really excited.

Thank you for the video and thank you for the photos. I love all the windows and the open air feel of the Tuk Tuk. It fits very well with the atmosphere of the RPR. The food choices for breakfast look excellent and relatively affordable. I assume the sandwich screen changes over to lunch/dinner?

The pics of the Orchid Court Lounge do not do it justice. I think it's because it's a little dark in there during the day and the contrast between lack of indoor lighting and the bright sunlight made the pictures look dark. Looks beautiful in person.

schumi, awesome pictures thank you so much we are staying at RPR in August and now I’m really excited.

You’re welcome!

They have done an amazing job of the revamp......I’m sure you’ll walk in and be impressed with what they’ve done :thumbsup2

Thank you for the video and thank you for the photos. I love all the windows and the open air feel of the Tuk Tuk. It fits very well with the atmosphere of the RPR. The food choices for breakfast look excellent and relatively affordable. I assume the sandwich screen changes over to lunch/dinner?

Yes, it does change over after breakfast......we just weren’t around or didn’t have the camera when we were in that area when the lunch and dinner options were available.

We did only hear positive comments about the choices available from everyone we asked.....and yes, it did have a very airy feel about it.

It does fit in well :thumbsup2

It looks so nice and fresh in the lobby now. We were really impressed by the appearance of Tuk Tuk's and the Orchid Lounge. They did a great job!

Both places are beautiful. I don’t think we met anyone who didn’t like either change......lobby area too looks lovely. Yes, they did a fabulous job :thumbsup2

This is our first time staying at US and the last time I went to US was pre Harry Potter! We are staying at RP next year and I know we get express passes to skip the lines. Are there are lines that can't be skipped? I read a few pages back about having to get to Hagrids early? Thanks in advance...

This is our first time staying at US and the last time I went to US was pre Harry Potter! We are staying at RP next year and I know we get express passes to skip the lines. Are there are lines that can't be skipped? I read a few pages back about having to get to Hagrids early? Thanks in advance...

As of now, Hagrids and Pteranadon Flyers are the only ones that don’t have EP. There are many rumours about Hagrids and when it’ll get EP but they haven’t announced that date yet.

Next year who knows. We rode Hagrids several times with no wait a few weeks ago, we got lucky once and it just opened after a brief delay. In September we got some mummy dust and rode it several times.

Next year you may be ok with just having EP.

You’re going to see some huge changes since you were last there......you’ll love it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter