Royal Pacific Pictures

dbail2

DIS Veteran
Any new pictures??? I am dying to see what it looks like now. I have seen the pictures of the construction site but how does it look now???? We are stayin there in July.

We could see it from the road driving in to the area.......looks wonderful although I did not notice any patios though I thought I read in a post that they will have them. Maybe on interior units they do. They also look kinda far from the parks........does anyone know if we can walk to them or would we have to take a boat or a bus?? Maybe it is just my eyesight, and it is closer that I perceived.

Just made a reservation today for July - anybody have any recent info? Will it be similar in theme to the Polynesian at WDW?

Barry Hom
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

Cedar Point bound, 5/22 to 5/26

Barry............we are going hopefully to Cedar Point in July, hope when you get back you can sneak in a little info about it, would love to know how it is.
Thanks in advance

I was told it is a boat taxi that takes you to the parks from the hotel just like the other two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter