Round 4 -- Scrappin with Swapped challenge -- WINNER ANNOUNCED!! pg 9

ohMom

Kids Get Arthritis Too!
Posted here because it is a challenge only those who have swapped items can do and it didn't seem fair to post it on the scrapbooking forum

Starting October 5 until November 18, post your pictures of layouts you create using at least TWO swapped items. These are NEW layouts, not ones you have already done. Any swapped item can be used. You do not need to remember which swap or who they came from. Your pages must be 6x6 or bigger. But any size variation is welcome. They can be single pages or double layouts, but each page must have two swapped items. Your name will placed in the Disney jar for every page you create up to 15 pages. This is not a who did the most or best. It is for everyone who tries.

If you are unable to post pictures, or don't know how, you can email them to me and I will post them for you.

The winning name pulled will receive an EK Success Inspirables 8 x 8 album (style - Feminine...LOL) which can be seen here and info found here

The winner will also host the next round of this challenge. So only enter if you are okay with hostessing.
This is open to old swappers, new swappers, anyone who has swapped here is :welcome: to join this challenge.

This is open to old swappers, new swappers, anyone who has swapped here is welcome to join this challenge.

Names in the Jar

MazdaUK -- 19 (15 count towards drawing)
jennyL
PrincessNancy96 -- 7
lewdyan1 -- 3
AlexWyattMommy
New England Eeyore -- 9
StitchIsOurHero -- 74 (15 count towards drawing)
bigsis1970 -- 7

edited 11-12 2:30 p.m.

HAVE FUN!!

I'm in! I'm stillw aiting for materials to do my current swaps so I might get some scrapping done;)

I'm in. No pages yet but I hope to get some done once I finish a couple swaps.

:banana: I finished a two page layout and a one page layout!:banana:

I will post pictures when I get home. I also finished two other pages, what a great day for me. That is more than I have done in months!!!:banana:

47b7ce26b3127ccebd060d17e19100000036108AbNWTNw2cuc

I don't remember who did these (I lost the baggie) but it was part of the Ride Swap 2 - team believe. It made making the page so easy, I don't know why I haven't been using this stuff all along, I love it!
47b7ce26b3127ccebd060d03e18500000026108AbNWTNw2cuc

These two pages are made with AK stuff by Scrapper Jill. I will be adding the journing as soon as I get a new ink cartridge.:)

47b7ce26b3127ccebd060d0a60bc00000026108AbNWTNw2cuc

Congrats Dyan!!
I plan on working hard tomorrow.. we have NOTHING but practice tomorrow night @ 7pm.. and DH is an assistant.. so he can take DS! :)

Love the pages.
Do you remember how to tie the scarf you were wearing?
I would love to be able to do that in the winter.

Love the pages.
Do you remember how to tie the scarf you were wearing?
I would love to be able to do that in the winter.

I haven't a clue. We don't wear scarves in Miami. The lovely lady who was working out front of Kilaminjaro Safari wrapped my DD that day.:)

ok we are updated ::yes::

i did some MAJOR scrapping this weekend, still trying to get it all back to the room it belongs. my Mom came over and we cropped and cropped, and had a CTMH consultant over and demo'ed for us and we cropped some more! i may have some swapped items used and i'll post them for grins and bragging rights :teeth:

um..a couple years ago :) i co-moderate the WISH board ::yes:: :wave:

Well, you've seen me. The blonde is real. :rotfl2:

Seriously, I never noticed it before.

Course, it took me a year to notice when PN96 changed her avatar.

I got 4 done yesterday, and I'm hoping to get more done today. I'll post pics tonight! :thumbsup2

rlovew said on the October thread she's been using lots of swap stuff. Rebecca, let see some!:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!