RotR Opening Day/Week Discussion/Boarding Groups for RotR-only/Post #874: Day #2 Begins

rteetz

Rumors and News Moderator
It’s showing 91 for me. I thought 90 was as high as it went today. Does this mean they opened it back up?
90 was the highest I saw reported. It’s possible it goes a little higher. It definitely didn’t go well into the 100s today.

• StarGirl11

DIS Veteran
    Im guessing the drones aren’t announced ahead of time so we have to find out day of? That makes things a bit difficult since if it’s still happening when I get there I would love to suggest to my friend we hop from Epcot to watch the first flight since it shouldn’t cross over with our ADR.

We can’t do it on the day we’re doing DHS because we’re only there for part of the day. Doing Christmas Party that evening.

Davey Jones II

DIS Veteran
    To me, ROTR mania demonstrates that E Tickets are the biggest attendance driver at Disney, even compared to a new land. When GE opened, they only needed a VQ on the first day.

It also shows that, given the necessary resources and budget, Imagineering can pull off miracles. Kudos to them!

The Pho

A heck of a paleontologist if I do say so myself
    Im guessing the drones aren’t announced ahead of time so we have to find out day of? That makes things a bit difficult since if it’s still happening when I get there I would love to suggest to my friend we hop from Epcot to watch the first flight since it shouldn’t cross over with our ADR.

We can’t do it on the day we’re doing DHS because we’re only there for part of the day. Doing Christmas Party that evening.
    6:30, 7:30, 8:45 through Sunday

yulilin3

Disney Freak

Today was ther last day for thr little skit I'm the x wing stage and drones

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM
    THEME PARK MAPS

DISNEY WORLD TICKETS

THEME PARK HOURS
    Disney World Rehabs and Closings Disney World Restaurant Menus

DISNEY WORLD VIDEOS