Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package Seating Questions

Sbunit81

Earning My Ears
Hi All

We currently have reservations for the Rose & Crown fireworks package this weekend (Saturday). We've never seen Harmonious yet (last Disney trip was Pre-Covid) but we've dined at Rose & Crown before and to be honest we are not the biggest fans of their food. I was wondering about the following:

1) Where is the seating exactly, are we guaranteed with the dining package to have outdoor seats on the patio? Or is it first come first serve?

2) This next question may sound a bit ridiculous to some but I will ask anyway:
I don't believe it would be a problem if we eat dinner elsewhere before our 830pm reservation and show up to Rose & Crown only to have coffee and dessert while watching the fireworks? We are strongly debating eating elsewhere in Epcot but keeping our reservations for Rose & Crown to secure the seating and not deal with weekend crowds at Epcot and staking out ideal spots 60-90 min ahead of time. I know we'd be paying double but convenience is worth something to us.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and help

The amount of Outside seating area is reserved for package.

If you're willing to pay double , i don't think they care. The closest seat/ best view will already be chosen

Hi All

We currently have reservations for the Rose & Crown fireworks package this weekend (Saturday). We've never seen Harmonious yet (last Disney trip was Pre-Covid) but we've dined at Rose & Crown before and to be honest we are not the biggest fans of their food. I was wondering about the following:

1) Where is the seating exactly, are we guaranteed with the dining package to have outdoor seats on the patio? Or is it first come first serve?

2) This next question may sound a bit ridiculous to some but I will ask anyway:
I don't believe it would be a problem if we eat dinner elsewhere before our 830pm reservation and show up to Rose & Crown only to have coffee and dessert while watching the fireworks? We are strongly debating eating elsewhere in Epcot but keeping our reservations for Rose & Crown to secure the seating and not deal with weekend crowds at Epcot and staking out ideal spots 60-90 min ahead of time. I know we'd be paying double but convenience is worth something to us.

Thanks for everyone's thoughts and help
JMHO, but....I'd just cancel. There are MANY great viewing areas around the lake, and that's a steep price for coffee and dessert. We like to watch the show by Morocco or between China & Africa. But...lots of good viewing without having to pay. Italy is a good spot as well.

The amount of Outside seating area is reserved for package.

If you're willing to pay double , i don't think they care. The closest seat/ best view will already be chosen
Thanks for the feedback. I'm not sure what you mean by the "closest seat/best view will already be chosen" however.

Tables are assigned prior to anyone checking in, so when you arrive won't determine your table location. Everyone has a patio table. I don't know how long they hold the table if you don't show up on time. I'm not sure if you drink alcohol, but unlimited beer and wine is included also, besides the 3 course meal.

The seating is perfect to watch the show, which is why the reservations are hard to get. As I was brought up in the UK I really like the food, but if anyone does not and doesn’t mind paying to eat somewhere else before arriving for the show, no problem. There is probably something you can pick at, along with dessert, and unlimited beverages (even alcoholic) are included.

Does anyone know if smaller parties (2) get seated in the front row, or the back row? Thanks

Does anyone know if smaller parties (2) get seated in the front row, or the back row? Thanks
We are a party of two and have gone to R & C several times with the package and have always been seated in the first row. I think there is only one table for two in the back row.

Every "party" is seated along the rail with no one in front of them. Your party of two should be fine. 2 of the 3 times we have been a party of two.

Now there are a couple tables with another table across from them on the wall ... when we have gone (done 3 times post-covid) they have seated larger parties there, 6-8 people.

When we have gone the entire upper patio was reserved for the dining package - it is under cover in case of bad weather. When it is show time you can stay there or move to the lower patio right on the water (uncovered) if you like, many had dessert served there. Most folks moved, a few families stayed where they were. You just move to the table in front of where you were sitting.

The package tables start pass the tables with the beers, maybe even where she is standing. Then they go along the rail to the right behind where you can't see. At the far end where you can't see are one or two tables with another table across a much narrow aisle than you see here.

Down where the umbrellas are the uncovered tables you can move to if you like.

411305144_695435326014864_2814778331952850242_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter