Rooms to request at the Dolphin

renpumpkin

Earning My Ears
We are booked at the Dolphin from 11/29-12/6. This trip is for our anniversary, so it is just my DH and I. Any specific rooms to ask for? What should I ask for If I want to see the Epcot fireworks? Any room advice is appreciated! :wizard:

"A room with a view of the fireworks". Seriously. If you have any requests, and you do, keep them to a minimum and list them in the order of importance.

By requesting a VIEW, instead of one or more specific room NUMBERS, you increase the options the hotel has for meeting your requests.

We are booked at the Dolphin from 11/29-12/6. This trip is for our anniversary, so it is just my DH and I. Any specific rooms to ask for? What should I ask for If I want to see the Epcot fireworks? Any room advice is appreciated! :wizard:

We had a corner balcony room at end of floor facing Epcot the two times we stayed at Dolphin.
:thumbsup2

If you haven't done so already, join the Starwoods rewards program (It's free)
This will help you with your requests and also may entitle you to a late check out of 1pm.
We enjoyed our 8th floor room with a balcony and view of Epcot & the Boardwalk area.
Have fun!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!