Room Request Question

koho

Why is the Rum always gone?
We are staying at the YC with another couple in three weeks. We booked the trip through AAA and had some room resquest. Can I still fax my request to the resort or should I go through my agent.

Thanks,
Mark

I would fax it directly to the Room Assigner, 4 days before your arrival date. You'll need to include your official reservation number. We also booked through an agency, but I faxed our requests for the BC directly (and got everything we requested!).

Mark: Here's a link to Deb Will's site that has some great info on faxing room requests. It has a link on this page to the resort fax numbers (go to the bottom of the page).

http://wdwig.com/cro1.htm

One thing to keep in mind is that these are just requests. Disney does their best to fulfill them, but they are not guaranteed. It's best to prioritize your requests, so the most important items are listed first.

When I faxed mine in, I added some Disney clip art to the letter. Just to make it more fun to read.

:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter