We are arriving at OKW on Sunday. Over the weekend, DH (who is not as Disney crazy as I), said he wished we could get there a day earlier and relax before my Godparents come down on Sunday. (we are also driving this trip from Texas). Now remember, I just said that he is not as Disney crazy as I am, so I was taken by surprise!! Being MS was closed over the weekend, I did not say anything. He looked at the points for a Sat. night stay, and told me to call MS this morning and see what, if anything, they had available. I called at 9:18 EST, and after no wait, was connected to a very nice CM who said that there was indeed availability for a 1 BR and that we would not have to move out on Sunday morning!! I booked it and I am so excited!!! Now we arrive in only 5 days!!!!