• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

room key question

bears163

Mouseketeer
this will be our first trip home in 2 weeks. my question about the key is having stayed in other moderate resorts you can use you key like a credit card to pay for food & other things. is it the same for DVC room keys? if so where can you use it? thanks much

DVC resort are WDW resorts.

You can use your key (Id/credit card) at any place that accepts CC. so all the gift shops/restuarants/counter service at any of the parks (including water parks)

the places that only accept cash - the moveable carts - won't accept it.

All WDW resorts have charging priveledges to your key card.

spiceycat said:
DVC resort are WDW resorts.

You can use your key (Id/credit card) at any place that accepts CC. so all the gift shops/restuarants/counter service at any of the parks (including water parks)

the places that only accept cash - the moveable carts - won't accept it.

i know they are wdw resorts i just wanted to make sure that the key thing was the same thing. thanks you both for replying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter