Room Discount PIN Code/ Name??

Disneyfreak095

Earning My Ears
Hi!
So we recently got sent a pin for a room discount now until August 14th. But, a while back when we were ordering a planning dvd a while ago, we just made up a funny last name because my dad does stuff like that. So the pin is addressed to that last name (my email though). I was wondering if there was anyway to change the last name now? We were going to try and tell them when we booked that we did it for privacy reasons.. Any suggestions, will they still let us use it?? Thanks!

Most order the DVD to try to get their name a pin not make up a name and get a pin they might not be able to use. Maybe if you explain why you did it? Call them see if they will let you no harm in trying ?? Hopefully!

Hi!
So we recently got sent a pin for a room discount now until August 14th. But, a while back when we were ordering a planning dvd a while ago, we just made up a funny last name because my dad does stuff like that. So the pin is addressed to that last name (my email though). I was wondering if there was anyway to change the last name now? We were going to try and tell them when we booked that we did it for privacy reasons.. Any suggestions, will they still let us use it?? Thanks!

I would say it is a long shot, but the worst they can say is no. Good luck!

smitch425 said:
I would say it is a long shot, but the worst they can say is no. Good luck!

I'm hoping Disney allows you to use your PIN Code.....Would you mind sharing the details in your PIN Code? I would like to travel to Disney in July, but I need a discount.

I'm hoping Disney allows you to use your PIN Code.....Would you mind sharing the details in your PIN Code? I would like to travel to Disney in July, but I need a discount.

The PIN is similar to the current offer on the Disney site. Have you checked the public offer?

smitch425 said:
The PIN is similar to the current offer on the Disney site. Have you checked the public offer?

Yes, I checked the website for the summer offer....I'm just hoping the PIN is more.

Yes, I checked the website for the summer offer....I'm just hoping the PIN is more.

If you would like, you can give me your travel info and I can check the rate with my PIN. That way you would at least know if it is worth hoping for or not. :goodvibes

smitch425 said:
If you would like, you can give me your travel info and I can check the rate with my PIN. That way you would at least know if it is worth hoping for or not. :goodvibes

Wow!! That is so nice!

Our dates are 7/17-7/27. We are interested in POR standard or garden view room. There are 4 of us....DH, DS(14), DD (14), and me. We want PH for 10 days. We are considering the DDP. Can you give me the price with and without the DDP?

Please don't rush to get this information....whenever you have time is fine. I appreciate your help!

Wow!! That is so nice!

Our dates are 7/17-7/27. We are interested in POR standard or garden view room. There are 4 of us....DH, DS(14), DD (14), and me. We want PH for 10 days. We are considering the DDP. Can you give me the price with and without the DDP?

Please don't rush to get this information....whenever you have time is fine. I appreciate your help!

The cheapest room available was a garden view for $3331.40 without dining, and $5609.00 with the DDP.

Does this pin include all of June or just the summer offer dates?

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

The PIN dates are 4/28-8/14, so all of June is included.

Thanks! We booked with the spring offer. I called today and no pin. We usually get them. Oh well, at least we have the spring offer.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

It was pretty much the same one they are offering on the website (up to 30% off) but it actually worked out to be maybe 100 dollars cheaper than the website offer.

Smitch - can you redeem your PIN code online or do you have to call? I looked for a place at check-out to enter a promo code or something similar but couldn't find where to enter it :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter