Rollcall for the MK Moonlight Event....

What an awesome lineup! What would be a suggested order to line up for these - considering there are so many characters and many are rare? Thanks again for posting this exciting lineup!!

Great event last night. 7 dwarves and Peter pan were consistently listed as 25 minute waits, but our waits were 20 and 15 minutes. Haunted Mansion, potc, it's a small world all were walk on. Fireworks at 11:30 were great. Meal voucher good for entree and drink. We redeemed ours at Columbia Harbour House. Only gripe was having to walk to Storybook Circus for the free Mickey bars, which is really far from everything else we were interesting in seeing.

Only gripe was having to walk to Storybook Circus for the free Mickey bars, which is really far from everything else we were interesting in seeing.
I agree is wasn’t the most convienent, but I suspect that was intentional. Hiking back there for ice cream once is totally worth it. A second time, much less so. I bet people eat less ice cream because of this location.
On the other hand, I liked the location because it was a part of the park I usually didn’t explore. It was neat to see the area and relax with a Mickey bar.

This question might have already been asked before, but do busses run to the non DVC resorts? We are going to the Feb. 12th event and staying at All-Star movies the night of the party but will be at BRV for 5 days afterwards. Just curious if busses still run to all resorts or if we should plan on driving.

What an awesome lineup! What would be a suggested order to line up for these - considering there are so many characters and many are rare? Thanks again for posting this exciting lineup!!
It will depend on the line up you get, the characters are not the same every time. Basically I think the rarer the most popular.

Can someone post a picture of the moonlight magic map? Thanks
Found these on another site, the name of which can't be mentioned here:
47013156901_f1813bc1b8_k.jpg

33137835178_f399f33a42_k.jpg

It will depend on the line up you get, the characters are not the same every time. Basically I think the rarer the most popular.
For each park specific MM event, the characters listed in the brochure will appear on each night of the event. There may be surprise characters which are not listed and may be different on each event night.

I'm going on 2/12, and I'm so curious to know which attractions were open. Or which were not if that's easier to list. I'd love to try to plan a strategy!

For each park specific MM event, the characters listed in the brochure will appear on each night of the event. There may be surprise characters which are not listed and may be different on each event night.
I hope the beast is there next week my daughter wants to meet him and we did the BOG lunch and not dinner and I don't want to go back just to meet him.

Did the set off fireworks at 8 for regular guest and again at 11:30 for moonlight. Was it HEA at both?

We go next week. We have a dinner ADR at 5 and I planned for fireworks at 8 but not sure if we need to do those.

Just curious as now I’m trying to figure out what time we should do fireworks.

Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!