*roll Call * Nov.11, 07 Wonder

I thought it was a man in the wheelchair - Ha! funny how we remember things.

Can you imagine what it must have been like to pack tha suit!!

My most memorable moment was the horns as we were leaving Port Canaveral and just passing in front of Grills restaurant! Loved it - we even got it on Video!

Sea sickness? Were we on the same cruise? Fortunately our family members were all fine. We did note a little rocking on the first evening. Hope everyone has recovered.

Haven't checked to see if anyone else did it, but I just posted my trip report on the cruise boards.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1647557

I meant for it to be short and sweet, but the words flowed from my fingers and it ended up being several paragraphs! If you all get a chance share your thoughts!

I liked your trip report, but like Taffygirl, I didn't have any seasickness at all. I actually thought it was pretty smooth.
I didn't have to use this time, but my secret is to take the generic seasickness medication, which makes you VERY sleepy, at bedtime, then you sleep like a baby and when you wake up in the morning you feel good all day!:banana:

Well, we weren't really sick - no one threw up or anything - we just found the boat moved alot - especially leaving and coming back to Florida.

That last night was really rocky - I woke up at 2:30 am and thought I was going to be sick - first time I had that feeling.

But keep in mind, this was our first cruise and we really didn't know what to expect.

I seem to be feeling better now - I don't feel so dizzy anymore.

Sorry we didn't get to meet anyone. My daughter had the first hair braiding appt of the cruise at 3:30 and I didn't want to wander off too far. My son immediately disappeared into Quartermasters with his $30 game card - which he DID NOT use up! Lesson learned for next time. He loved the Teen club but my daughter was not that thrilled with the kids club and ended up hanging out with me most of the trip. I got sick on day 2 with a throat infection and I still have a lingering cold right now. I could not enjoy any of the food and ended up eating mashed potatoes for most meals. We had 4 more days at WDW on the dining plan when we got back to port so it was a real bummer not to be able to enjoy it all. I am planning another trip for Nov 2009 as soon as the dates are released. Both my kids want to go again. I am not sure if we will do a land sea again with some extra days or a 7 day magic. We have never been on the Magic but I don't know if I want to be on a ship for a full 7 days. 4 days seemed just about right. I need to plan something to fill the gap I have now our trip is over. My ex must be jealous of our trip as he asked me to help him plan one for Xmas 2008 but I am not sure I want to plan his trip for him and his GF and her 3 kids and my 2 kids and then not be able to go too. :rolleyes1 But it sure was fun to read these boards everyday and learn how to save a few $$ and do some things we would never have thought to do. Next time I think I will schedule a excursion on Nassau, walking around the town is not that exciting and it sure was hot. I am hoping to work on a trip report.

We had no seasickness, just a louder experience than usual. There were a couple of times where I thought we were running aground, but we never even noticed any out of the ordinary rocking.

I'm not doing a trip report. We had quite a bit of drama in our group from one of the 'former' girl's cruisers. Suffice it to say that DD's 20 year friendship with drama queen is now over. Very sad. The other 4 of us had a fantastic time. Three of us were seasick the first night, but just enough to go to bed and sleep, no vomiting or anything. In fact, my older DD even made it to dinner. I got seasick again just as we were leaving CC, and was in bed for about 2 hours again then. Other than that the Sea Calm worked fine. We did have our connecting doors and closet doors swinging, though! We did the dolphin encounter in Nassau, booked directly with the company, not through DCL. We all four agreed that it was worth the $$ and something that we'd do again. The stingrays at CC were a letdown after being in the water with the dolphin, but it was still interesting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!