*roll Call * Nov.11, 07 Wonder

SCCRUZZER

Mouseketeer
IN KNOW THIS IS WAY TOO EARLY BUT........."WONDER" ING WHO ELSE WILL BE THERE? WE ARE A FAMILY OF 3 - MYSELF, DH, AND 7 YO DD.
LOVE TO HEAR FROM YA'LL. :Pinkbounc

It's never too early to plan Disney!! We, too, are going 11/11/07, My DH and DS who'll be 7 then, also with my parents in-laws (whom I love) and my sister-in-law and her husband and kids. Family gathering of sorts. I don't know how many are truly booked, since we just called last week and all of us were able to book Category 3, which I am hearing is very hard to get.
I have been Disboard surfing ever since!!! :banana: :cheer2: pirate:

Hi,
we will joining you on the cruise. we just returned from the magic double dip. a fabulous trip. my girls will be 4 and 8 next year. lets keep in touch.

Jodi :wizard:

Hi,
we are thinking about booking this cruise! We sailed the Wonder on Nov 26th of this year, and we LOVED IT!!
It will be Me, DH, and DD (almost 6)

DH2B and I will be getting married on this cruise!
There will also be 16 members of our families on board.

Everyone please cross your fingers for good weather! :beach:

DH2B and I will be getting married on this cruise!
There will also be 16 members of our families on board.

Everyone please cross your fingers for good weather! :beach:

Wow, that is so romantic! I too am I Disney bride we got married at the pavilion in December 2000. Fingers crossed for good weather :)

We are on this cruise it's our first time sailing with DCL and we are really excited. There will be me, DH and DS who will be 26 months!

Here is another wonder Nov 11th thread started, it keeps getting lost on the last page so we keep bumping it up. There must be more DISers going on this trip! :cheer2: Especially since it is now a special Pirates of Castaway cay pin trading cruise. I just signed up for 1 person at $45 to take advantage of the gifts and activities. DCL confirmed it does not have to be everyone on the reservation since I am traveling with 2 kids and we don't need extras.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1221089

I'm so excited! This will be our 1st Disney Cruise, actually our 1st cruise ever! We're going to be on the Nov. 11th - 15th Disney Wonder. My hubby, son (6), daughter (8) and myself will be traveling...did I mention how excited I am? :cool1: :banana:

Please feel free to contact me if you and your family are too going to be on this cruise. We'd love to know that there are people waiting for us and us waiting for them.

~Michele

welcome! The more the merrier. We need to plan a get together on the ship for all the DISers!:woohoo:

My name is Michelle too.

Hey Buffpuff, Do I know you?? Glad to see you here! Now the excitement really begins:goodvibes This is where you get all the good info and start the countdowns for passports, travel docs (gotta do the doc dance when they come in) and the actual cruise day.
Just lurking, not cruising with you all:sad1: but already planning my 2008 cruise. :banana:

Come on people, where's the excitement. :cool1: These few months are going to fly by! Lets talk excursions:boat:, Castaway Cay:beach:, something!!!
I'm not even going on the cruise and I think I'm more excited than you are (I don't know why, I just am!):lmao:
This thread was found on page 3, just helping with a bump up :goodvibes

Bump! We're going to try for the dolphin encounter in Nassau for the 5 of us 'girls'. Also will do the stingray adventure on CC. I did this last time, and it was very fun. I might try parasailing, too. Still undecided on this one. Also want to book massage at the spa if $$ will allow. Bought our plane tickets a couple of days ago, and made hotel ressies for the night before our Nov. 10th flight and staying at the Residence Inn Cape Canaveral the night before the cruise... Still trying to decide on transportation, whether it be towncar from/to airport or renting a car.

Does anyone want to schedule a DIS meet on the ship and maybe exchange little trinkets that represent who we are or where we are from? I am not sure how to go about doing that. :confused3 Should we have a list with who is going with names and ages and what cabin number? Is anyone interested in that? I have read about other DIS meets and how much fun it sounded like. We have 2 threads and somehow need to combine them into one or start a new one or just choose one to post to.

We did the Halloween cruise last year and we did several things as a group. Someone had t-shirts made that we could order, we also had wrist bands (bright green) that you could spot easily. We had alot of fun searching for our green bands in the terminal. It helped us introduce ourselves and put faces to the names:goodvibes
We also had a quick DIS meet in the Promenade Lounge for photos and a meet and greet for those we missed in the terminal.
We had our own trick or treat for the kids (which they loved) and a game of door tag. Unfortunately, someone "borrowed" our tag in mid game, but the idea was great! I'll be glad to explain the rules if anyone is interrested.
DH and I were celebrating our 16th anniversary and prefered to be alone, but we were never lonely because we ran into so many of our DIS friends at parties, on excursions, etc. It was nice to know that as first time cruisers, we had "friends" waiting for us!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!