*roll Call * Nov.11, 07 Wonder

Thank!

My DS (Simon 4) just saw the website - now he wants to go for a ride on a Rocket :goodvibes

He is so excited about the ship - now he thinks a rocket too..... poor kid!

Things are heating up as the day gets closer. I can almost smell the sea air and feel the wind in my hair. Oh wait that is just the first arrival of fall in the mid-atlantic... Oh well, just yesterday I was rubbing it in the faces of my co-workers that in a week I'd be on Castaway Cay! It is so close but still too far!

I have been checking on weather.com and it keeps reporting rain likely for our cruise dates. Our day at sea shows 60% chance. Since the weather men are so frequently wrong, I can only hope they are this time!!!

Does anyone know which shows we can expect to see on board? I have heard that the live shows are a must to see, but wondering if there is anyway to know exactly the shows will be?

Does anyone know which shows we can expect to see on board? I have heard that the live shows are a must to see, but wondering if there is anyway to know exactly the shows will be?

I was looking at a "Personal Navigator" from a 4 day cruise a few weeks ago and the first night there is generally a Comedy, vantriloquist type act which I haven't heard much about. The second night is the Hercules show, which I have seen and wasn't too impressed, especially for children, but the 3rd and 4th nights are not to be missed!!! The Golden Mickey's and Dreams are awesome!! :thumbsup2 Truely like something you've seen on Broadway for the whole Family. Don't miss those!!

I have been checking on weather.com and it keeps reporting rain likely for our cruise dates. Our day at sea shows 60% chance. Since the weather men are so frequently wrong, I can only hope they are this time!!!

Sounds better than the snow flurries we are getting today!! brrrrrr...... :-)

From what I can find on Weather Underground and NOAA site, Sunday and Monday look great, the rain chance in the Bahamas is only a 20% chance. I think we'lll be OK, even if it rains....it's Disney rain....it comes and 5 minutes later, it's gone!!!

I'm actually concerned about it being in the 70's......that's COLD for me!!!:scared1:

Denise,

I assume that your doctor has given you the OK for the cruise. I hope you are feeling better. I am looking forward to being neighbors!

70 might be cold for you but we will all still have a great time. Thanks for the info on the launch. My Dad will be with us in Orlando that night so he will really enjoy seeing it. He just moved to Gainesville from New Jersey so this will be his first initiation into FL events.

Cat,
I am in Ohio right now and it has been trying to snow here as well. We will be in FL as of 9am tomorrow morning!:jumping1:

I know this is getting down to the wire, but I haven't seen anymore updates on getting together on Sunday. Are we going to wear a particular color or anything? I am trying to get as much together as I can based on what I have learned from the group. (signs for door, fish extender, DIS Board ID's, pillowcase for DD, etc.)

I'll check back later. I need to get to work for my presentation. (Ugh! - I REALLY wanted to be off today.)

See you all soon! Jen

Hey Jen...

You leave Tomorrow!!!!!! We leave Sat. morning - I am sooo excited.

Not sure about what colour to wear for meeting up - good idea though. I do have a lime green t-shirt :-)

My DH and DS will probably not join me for the meet up - I would hate to drag them to meet people they just don't know....

If I don't see you on the ship - I wish you all a wonderful cruise!

Cat

Just wondering whats the earliest time we can arrive. We are staying at an airport hotel saturday night and will grab the disney transportation at the airport to the ship on sunday. What time should we plan on leaving? I would like to get on board as early as possible.

Denise,

I assume that your doctor has given you the OK for the cruise. I hope you are feeling better. I am looking forward to being neighbors!

70 might be cold for you but we will all still have a great time. Thanks for the info on the launch. My Dad will be with us in Orlando that night so he will really enjoy seeing it. He just moved to Gainesville from New Jersey so this will be his first initiation into FL events.

Cat,
I am in Ohio right now and it has been trying to snow here as well. We will be in FL as of 9am tomorrow morning!:jumping1:

I know this is getting down to the wire, but I haven't seen anymore updates on getting together on Sunday. Are we going to wear a particular color or anything? I am trying to get as much together as I can based on what I have learned from the group. (signs for door, fish extender, DIS Board ID's, pillowcase for DD, etc.)

I'll check back later. I need to get to work for my presentation. (Ugh! - I REALLY wanted to be off today.)

See you all soon! Jen

Thanks Jen for asking.....I actually just got back from the Doctor, he said it's fine that I go on the cruise!:cool1: I really still only feel about 90%, so I guess that means lots of lying by the pool and hanging out in the Rainforest Room!
I don't know if I have a lime green shirt, but I have printed the DIS Boards ID and will have it on a Lanyard. I plan to get on the ship pretty early, 1:00pm to just hang out.....hopefully it will be nice and warm!
Anyawys, see you all soon! I'll send out a reminder for the meet on deck since I have the roll call list.

As all of you are awre...our DIS Boards meet will be planned for 3:30pm on Sunday. If you would like to help ID yourself you could print and wear the DIS ID on a lanyard so you can be spotted or a lime green shirt. I'll be the one with the ID and the Pina Colada in my hand!:woohoo:
Anyways, this is the DIS Boards ID sample if you would like to print
DIS Board
drc712

This is the most update Rollcall List is you would like to print and bring on board for room #, names , etc.

Taffygirl-Rm.8578 Steve and Marilyn-early 60's w/DD Kim (37) DGS(3) Luke
baskethead
n0007917
bradk
krystyneb-Myself, Krystyne(39) and DD, Angeline(15) from Australia. Rm.5632
Miss Jasmine-Pin Trading Event
tap & dap
sccruzzer
penel3
mymichala
butterflykisses
toxiktoast-Getting Married on Castaway Cay November 13, 2007
jockey
jayally- Rm 6634, from S.Cali- Michelle(39) Jay(14)Ally(10) Pin Trading-B-Day Cruise!
whnim64-"Girl's Trip"- DD 27 Nov 8th, Other DD and DF 30 Rm.5522 & 5524
buffpuff73
CastawayJP-JP, DW, DD 8, DD 9 months, and my wife’s parents. Rm.
kcminnie
drc712-Rm 6588 Denise(39) Bob(45)DD(3) Dry erase board, Late Dinner
michelle R
garcia98 DW, DH, DS6, DD4 and both sets of grandparents.
DizzneyDAnn-just likes our posts!
Pansy-Pansy: “Just a girls get away” Pam (43)Niece (24)cousin (43)
DisneyJLS- Jennifer (39), DH-Mark (44), DD-Samantha (5th b-day!); Rm 6586
Carlislemom- Lisa (39)DH: Mark (45)DD: Rita (5) Rita’s B-day is coming Nov 30th!
She will turn 6 on Nov 30. We keep telling her the trip is for her birthday.
Catfish Show-Cat’s 40th B-day!Will have extender.Rm.5508 DH Bob (38), DS Simon (4)
Karrit2000-Karyn (me) & Jan (Mom). As of now we are in cabin 2518. Pin event!
Parkhopper
Dognut
Julylady-Grandma Aunt (That's me!) Dear Niece #1, Age 6 Dear Niece #2, Age 3

DIS meet on deck 10 starboard (right) above the Goofy pool just before the sail away party around 3:30pm or so….

Just wondering whats the earliest time we can arrive. We are staying at an airport hotel saturday night and will grab the disney transportation at the airport to the ship on sunday. What time should we plan on leaving? I would like to get on board as early as possible.

We too are staying at the airport hotel Saturday night. The terminal opens at 10:00 and we were told by Disney that the earliest boarding will be around 11:30 - 12:00. We are planning to make the earliest buses. We were told they depart approximately 10:00.

There will be a guy on the boat who is on crutches, with a very tall wife and 3 kids. His name is Joe, say hello to him from his sis, Deanna! They are a sweet family--not DIS people, but sweet. I figured since he is on crutches, people might notice him!

There will be a guy on the boat who is on crutches, with a very tall wife and 3 kids. His name is Joe, say hello to him from his sis, Deanna! They are a sweet family--not DIS people, but sweet. I figured since he is on crutches, people might notice him!

Meeting new friends is one of the funnest parts (for me) of doing these trips. Make sure he has an autograph book. I'd love to have him sign mine. I beat both my daughters in autographs last year (much to their dismay) and made some really cool new friends in the mean time. I'll keep an eye out for them.

OK, I'm sure I saw somewhere that the cabins on the Disney Wonder have hairdryers, but now that we're actually packing, I can't find information on hairdryers. Does anyone know if they have them in the cabins? Thanks, and see you all soon, Marilyn

OK, I'm sure I saw somewhere that the cabins on the Disney Wonder have hairdryers, but now that we're actually packing, I can't find information on hairdryers. Does anyone know if they have them in the cabins? Thanks, and see you all soon, Marilyn

My wife believes they do supply hair dryers in the staterooms. However, she is opting to take her own because, as she puts it best, "I'm not relying on some under-powered blow dryer. I'm taking my own." Hope that helps.

Yes, they have hair dyers and there actually good ones!:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter