ROL dining package timing question

melanielll

DIS Veteran
I have several trips coming up and several ROL /Tusker House reservations scheduled. Has anyone been and have any advice as to which time is better? I have reservations at 4, 5 and 6. I am not a fan of Animal Kingdom and don't want to spend hours there, but I also don't want to be rushed and have difficulty getting a seat.

I know it says on the dining package page that your reservation has to be 3 hours before the show. I have also read you should arrive at least 45 minutes early or even an hour before the show is better to get a seat.
I have read that even with the dining package people arriving later then that are having a hard time getting a seat and almost not being able to sit together with their group. This may not be the case with nights having more then one showing. That is what I have read with the nights that have had one show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter