Roku ideas

:thumbsup2

Yes, I still wish Apple TV streamed HuluPlus as I would prefer to buy itunes shows and movies so that I can keep them on my ipad as well.....oh well.

And I wish I could stream more CBS shows.

We also bought a rooftop antenna! It isn't installed yet but we have hooked it up to one TV to see how well it works and we can get HD with it, although not as well at the lower level (goes in and out). We hope that will change with moving it to the rooftop.

We currently still have Directv.....only because they gave us 2 more months for free....but that ends in 2 weeks and I will be calling to cancel at that time.

Dawn

HIJACK, sorry OP!

Dawn, so glad to hear! I remember recommending it to you here and on LLNOE, and that you were on the fence. I am so glad you love it and got the techy issues worked out. We still love ours and will never go back to cable or DirecTV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter