Rogue One catch all thread

No need to worry it's still in theaters!!!

Girl next to me in the theater yesterday told me she thought this was its last weekend in theaters and that's why it was so packed. Hope she's wrong, although I'm not sure about seeing it a third time... don't think I've ever paid to see a movie three times in the theater before but I'm tempted!

...I haven't entirely ruled it out. But I saw it 4x...and we bought 30 tickets for a birthday party...I think I've "tithed" the rat enough here.

Maybe if they neede $15 to put them "over the top" on something.

Girl next to me in the theater yesterday told me she thought this was its last weekend in theaters and that's why it was so packed. Hope she's wrong, although I'm not sure about seeing it a third time... don't think I've ever paid to see a movie three times in the theater before but I'm tempted!

No way...it's only been out 30 days...it will be around another month in the weak part of the calendar...but the gross will be minimal.

Depends what your local theater situation is I guess.

Right now it's showing at our major complex downtown in 2 of the 3 VIP theaters (like your Dine-in expect you have to be 19), 2 AVX theaters, and 2 regular theaters. This will likely be the last week in the VIP and ETX, but it will continue in a couple of the regular theaters for probably another month. Then it will go to the cheap theater after that.

So it will most likely be available in a theater here until around the time the BluRay comes out.

Saw it in IMAX 3D for round 2. It still holds. Good movie. Now to start the ramp up to Episode VIII.

Interesting note - my son has been playing Rogue One. He has big battles and fights with Poe and Finn and Rey and Darth and he invites Kyle sometimes. But the actual Rogue One characters are "rebels". He doesn't know there names. Although Poe was saying "I am one with the Force and the Force is with me". Haha. Goes to show they got what they wanted. He sees it as Star Wars. Likes the story. But didn't attach to the characters like Poe, Rey and Finn.

I saw it 4 times...twice in IMAX...and the movie Holds. Other than the familiar characters - the force awakens doesn't as well...

I hope they learn/augment the movies from here on that you have to have the core "hero/villain moments" that they had in rogue one. It's one thing to have a space battle...but you have to have the Vader type scene...and balanced by the sequence after the Death Star blast...the landscapes and the comments by the bystanders above the planet.

It works.

I own it and I've yet to watch Awakens a 2nd time since I saw it in the theaters. I've seen Rogue One three times now and can't wait for it to come out on video. Maybe then the DW will actually watch it lol.

I own it and I've yet to watch Awakens a 2nd time since I saw it in the theaters. I've seen Rogue One three times now and can't wait for it to come out on video. Maybe then the DW will actually watch it lol.

I try to watch it...it's just flat to me. The whole "abandoned on a desert planet" thing is so bogged down...and the ford storyline is thin...

Maybe what was "great" in 1977 isn't such anymore?

I try to watch it...it's just flat to me. The whole "abandoned on a desert planet" thing is so bogged down...and the ford storyline is thin...

Maybe what was "great" in 1977 isn't such anymore?

I like it, but it just wasn't original and also had some cringe worthy acting moments in it. Rogue One is far superior and I think I am going to break down and see it for a third time this weekend if it's still playing here.

Finally got to see Rogue One last week and I really liked it. I really enjoyed Diego Luna and Felicity Jones. And Alan Tudyk as the Droid was hysterical. He had some of the best lines

How the others will precede we will see. I like Force Awakens but thought the villans were weak. I was not impressed by Snoke or Kylo Ren. Did like the heroes much better.

How the others will precede we will see. I like Force Awakens but thought the villans were weak. I was not impressed by Snoke or Kylo Ren. Did like the heroes much better.

I felt the same way - didn't like the way they did Snoke at all. I felt like he belonged in another movie like Lord of the Rings or something. Not just because the actor played Gollum, but because of the special effects used.

The one thing I did like better about TFA was the music. Rey's theme especially. I didn't feel like the music in Rogue One was nearly as memorable.

I felt the same way - didn't like the way they did Snoke at all. I felt like he belonged in another movie like Lord of the Rings or something. Not just because the actor played Gollum, but because of the special effects used.

The one thing I did like better about TFA was the music. Rey's theme especially. I didn't feel like the music in Rogue One was nearly as memorable.

I enjoyed the music in TFA alot. Rogue One had a lot of echoing of the Imperial March that I find interesting.

I do have tendency to call Kylo "Mr temper tantrum." I just don't care for him. When Vader got angry there was a body count see both Rogue One and Empire. I like Andy Serkis a lot. But Snoke left me cold. Maz was much better done and I really liked that character

And More Poe please. I like Oscar Issac in the role and I want more of him.

I enjoyed the music in TFA alot. Rogue One had a lot of echoing of the Imperial March that I find interesting.

I do have tendency to call Kylo "Mr temper tantrum." I just don't care for him. When Vader got angry there was a body count see both Rogue One and Empire. I like Andy Serkis a lot. But Snoke left me cold. Maz was much better done and I really liked that character

And More Poe please. I like Oscar Issac in the role and I want more of him.

I agree about Kylo Ren. I was hoping Captain Phasma would have more of a villain role. Maybe Benecio Del Toro will be a better villain in Ep VIII.

Saw it AGAIN this weekend and caught even more details I had missed. And the music has definitely grown on me. I really can't wait to own this movie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!