ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mrsp---$95-$7873-75-BWV-Feb-0/21, 0/22, 75/23, 75/24- sent 11/9, 12/6
International seller

Happy days!
This price is so good it has me wondering if you saw any other Boardwalk or Boulder Ridge listings on the site with similar pricing?

I could not find it. Are you able to provide the site even just a name

People are only allowed to post a link to a site. If that site can be discussed, the link will work.

If it shows up as ****, then the boards filter did its job and the site can not be named or discussed, which includes trying to give hints as how to find it,

I will say that some of these types of sites are in our boards filter.

People are only allowed to post a link to a site. If that site can be discussed, the link will work.

If it shows up as ****, then the boards filter did its job and the site can not be named or discussed, which includes trying to give hints as how to find it,

I will say that some of these types of sites are in our boards filter.
I believe I found a site. I have 3 months to follow it

These sites are like a multiple listing service

I believe I found a site. I have 3 months to follow it

These sites are like a multiple listing service

I understand what they are. Just wanted you to be aware that our rules require links for any business and using words to describe them, or even sharing info from them , to guide people to them, without a link, is not allowed.

I understand what they are. Just wanted you to be aware that our rules require links for any business and using words to describe them, or even sharing info from them , to guide people to them, without a link, is not allowed.
I'm just curious, for what purpose are we not allowed to discuss these other sites? Are they not safe to use?

I have not seen anything near that price on the 3 resale brokers websites I have been following

That is a great price
Those contracts came in late at night. I watched them drop that night. It was more than one. I debated but the UY was wrong. They all went the same PP.
very happy for you they passed this. Stellar deal❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter