ROFR Thread Oct to Dec 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can post the brokers website and if it isn’t allowed, it will get filtered out.
Thank you for letting me know! I went through ****************** and worked with xxxxxHe has been fantastic!

Mod Removed name of person

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! So happy I found it! Am I allowed to mention the broker? (Sorry I don't want to break the rules :) I specifically reached out stating I wanted an Aulani subsidized contract and they had one just coming up so I bid and luckily got it!

Post the link. If it shows up it’s good. If it is all **** then you can not discuss. Do not use names or anything like that. One way to know ahead of posting is to use preview.

You are also not allowed to suggest a Google search with hinting details either!

Post the link. If it shows up it’s good. If it is all **** then you can not discuss. Do not use names or anything like that. One way to know ahead of posting is to use preview.

You are also not allowed to suggest a Google search with hinting details either!
Thank you for letting me know! 😊

Saw that. I bid on it, but ccouldnt come to an agreement. It's priced too high IMO
It does seem high, even with subsidized dues. How much did you offer if you don't mind me asking? I might want to offer lower so they think twice about rejecting a reasonable offer:rotfl2:
With Aulani going as low as $80-90/pt, I'd think a subsidized dues contract could go for as much as 50% more but not close to 100% more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!