ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We found out we passed ROFR last 8/5 and were told by our broker and title company that we closed today and now it's up to Disney to transfer it to us. Is it really 6 to 7 weeks?

We found out we passed ROFR last 8/5 and were told by our broker and title company that we closed today and now it's up to Disney to transfer it to us. Is it really 6 to 7 weeks?
That is the official timeline and it could take that long but it seems it more like 4 to 5 weeks lately for you to have access to it all.

So.....made an offer on a small contract to add to ours on a broker's site and I guess apparently if they consider it too low they disable your account????? I went back in to check it and it said account disabled to call their office. I did receive an email the seller rejected it. Maybe I'll keep this one on a do not use list.
My guess who it was is www.dvcsales.com. Their disabling an account has been mentioned several times in past if make a too low offer.

Yup- that’s the one I was referring to. I wasn’t sure we could type their address, but I guess they’re allowed!
I’m still not doing business with them.
Their site design gives me early 2000s geocities vibes. I remember looking at their site when I was searching for my first contract but was dissuaded when I had to create an account since none of the other sites had one. Now I know why and won’t bother with them since they’ll probably auto disable my account!

Last edited:
Yup- that’s the one I was referring to. I wasn’t sure we could type their address, but I guess they’re allowed!
I’m still not doing business with them.

You can post the link to any business. Preview it and if it shows, good to go. If it doesn’t, and is blocked by ****then simply don’t post about the site or that business in general.

The big no no is using only a name or suggesting ways to Google things as a hint that gets them there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter