ROFR Thread July to Sept 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
xqueenoffoolsx---$155-$10279-60-PVB-Sep-0/21, 96/22, 60/23- sent 7/24, passed 8/17

Woohoo! Closed on my first 160pt contract in Feb at Poly, same use year. First addonitis attempt and passed. Will help with booking at higher point times if needed. Was surprised to see a low point contract listed that low for Poly and my Use Year. I see so many good deals but never my use year. 😁

Last edited:
xqueenoffoolsx---$155-$10279-60-PVB-Sep-0/21, 96/22, 60/23- sent 7/24, passed 8/17

Woohoo! Closed on my first 160pt contract in Feb at Poly, same use year. First addonitis attempt and passed. Will help with booking at higher point times if needed. Was surprised to see a low point contract listed that low for Poly and my Use Year. I see so many good deals but never my use year. 😁
Great contract! Congrats!

I have a question...my SSR contract that closed on 8/8 still doesn't show up on the comptroller's site. I emailed the title company and they said the deed was recorded on 8/8. I know I'm looking in the correct place for the recorded deed because I see my other deeds. Not sure what to do and who to discuss it with?
Has anyone had this happen to them?

I have a question...my SSR contract that closed on 8/8 still doesn't show up on the comptroller's site. I emailed the title company and they said the deed was recorded on 8/8. I know I'm looking in the correct place for the recorded deed because I see my other deeds. Not sure what to do and who to discuss it with?
That’s very strange. I have seen a delay if a closing happens in the afternoon and it doesn’t post until the next day, but usually they’re done within 24 hours.

I suggest trying to search misspelled versions of your name. It’s possible that they made a typo when entering into the online database.

I have had it happen to me. Took about 2 weeks for some reason and then poof was there. Happened last month to me.

Congratulations! Great price!!!!

We closed on a contract with the board sponsor using Magic Vacation Title on 7/26. I've been waiting (im)patiently for it to show up in our membership. They gave me the standard 30 business day quote, but we've never waited over 10 days for at least the contract to show up before. Just on a whim, I decided to check the comptroller's website today and to my surprise I found a second deed listed just today - a corrected copy. Apparently they had listed the resort name incorrectly on the first one. I understand that mistakes happen, but I would assume a company that does the volume that DVC Resale Market does would have the correct resort name nomenclature figured out by now.

Grrrrrr .......... I guess my clock just got reset again.

My husband and I are waiting on ROFR for a BWV contract, listed with Fidelity, sent on 7/28. Today, we got an addendum for the contract, because the seller's name was spelled incorrectly. Hence, we had to re-sign.

Asked our Fidelity agent if this meant a delay on hearing back from Disney. She said yes, but that the process likely wouldn't "start over." That was it. Frustrating, and again, I have a sense they aren't as careful as they should be over there. Don't know whose fault it was, but I'm a little peeved. They couldn't have caught this before now?

My husband and I are waiting on ROFR for a BWV contract, listed with Fidelity, sent on 7/28. Today, we got an addendum for the contract, because the seller's name was spelled incorrectly. Hence, we had to re-sign.

Asked our Fidelity agent if this meant a delay on hearing back from Disney. She said yes, but that the process likely wouldn't "start over." That was it. Frustrating, and again, I have a sense they aren't as careful as they should be over there. Don't know whose fault it was, but I'm a little peeved. They couldn't have caught this before now?
Not surprised, Fidelity has been dropping the ball on a lot of contracts recently. If you paid the admin fee, I'd request to have it refunded.

That’s very strange. I have seen a delay if a closing happens in the afternoon and it doesn’t post until the next day, but usually they’re done within 24 hours.

I suggest trying to search misspelled versions of your name. It’s possible that they made a typo when entering into the online database.
Thanks for the suggestion 🙂

Alright guys, what's my recourse here? I finally got my points deposited and there are less than there was supposed to be.
Not to brag but I actually had the opposite happen. My partially stripped contract came fully loaded when the CM loaded the points. I didn't ask the CM twice. I just took the points and ran! Krap, maybe I AM bragging. Anyhow, I hope you get this resolved and let us know what happens. It amazes me that things like this happen for such huge financial transactions.

Not to brag but I actually had the opposite happen. My partially stripped contract came fully loaded when the CM loaded the points. I didn't ask the CM twice. I just took the points and ran! Krap, maybe I AM bragging. Anyhow, I hope you get this resolved and let us know what happens. It amazes me that things like this happen for such huge financial transactions.
It sounds like the seller had a waitlist that she "forgot about" and then the waitlist came through while we were in the process of closing. (Somehow this waitlist coming through apparently didn't trigger an email? I think she's full of crap.)

I made an initial offer on a cash settlement, I'm waiting for her response now.

It sounds like the seller had a waitlist that she "forgot about" and then the waitlist came through while we were in the process of closing. (Somehow this waitlist coming through apparently didn't trigger an email? I think she's full of crap.)

I made an initial offer on a cash settlement, I'm waiting for her response now.
I too am caller her BS. Are you communicating with her through your broker or directly?

So the seller did not read the contract and see name misspelled when they signed the contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!