ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have those that passed ROFR on 7/12 received estoppel yet? We’re still waiting.
Yes, passed ROFR on 7/12 followed by the estoppel on 7/13. Sellers documents received this past Monday, payment sent via FedEx Tuesday, hopefully closing today or tomorrow at the latest. We were told to expect a delay due to the shutdown, fortunately that didn’t happen. Hopefullly you see some progress soon!

What company did you find this one on? I’ve been stalking sites for BTL and everyone balks at all offers anything 165 or below…

Well, I'm new here, and it's not the board sponsor, so I don't know if I'm allowed to say without my post being deleted/censored, but I'll say this: It was listed $10/pt higher and we put in the offer. The broker we first spoke to seemed skeptical at first that the offer would be accepted (and we were leaving room for negotiation), but it was accepted!

Well, I'm new here, and it's not the board sponsor, so I don't know if I'm allowed to say without my post being deleted/censored, but I'll say this: It was listed $10/pt higher and we put in the offer. The broker we first spoke to seemed skeptical at first that the offer would be accepted (and we were leaving room for negotiation), but it was accepted!

Just an FYI, We allow you to post the link to any business you would like to mention. If it filters out then it can not be discussed

You can always check before posting using the preview button. The only thing that is not allowed is trying to give hints on how to find the business that is in our boards filter.

Here are the rules.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/p...-site-you-wish-to-mention-or-discuss.3821848/

Well, I'm new here, and it's not the board sponsor, so I don't know if I'm allowed to say without my post being deleted/censored
You're allowed to paste the website, and Disboards will automatically filter it if you're not allowed to discuss that broker. For example, the two companies I have used to buy resale are http://*************.com and https://www.dvcstore.com.

Can someone tell me what’s the difference when buying from a international seller? What’s the form for the IRS? I received closing doc and I had no idea the seller is Canadian.

I was told by the agent I worked with they have me down as being next in line at their company. Who knows if it’s true but I’ll let you know when I hear. Submitted 6/22.

I was told by the agent I worked with they have me down as being next in line at their company. Who knows if it’s true but I’ll let you know when I hear. Submitted 6/22.

Next in line for what, closing? I don’t think an agent would have any control over when Disney gets back to them on ROFR.

Well folks, ROFR is up and running because we just got the dreaded email that Disney exercised. 😢 I should add our stats, haven’t done that yet.

I’m sorry 😿 hopefully your next bid goes quickly and well.

and yes. Stats, please.

Well folks, ROFR is up and running because we just got the dreaded email that Disney exercised. 😢 I should add our stats, haven’t done that yet.
[/QUOTE]
I am so sorry

Sorry to hear this. Did the email come from DVC or your broker? Last time we never heard on the ROFR, just received closing documents from the title company. Anxiously waiting for the outcome on a second contract…..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!