ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, that’s tempting. But are you sure you wouldn’t rather buy 1000 unsubsidized points at $140, as in the listing below that?

A 1000 point contract, wow, I think this is the largest I have ever seen. I wonder what he would have paid for that baby direct.

A 1000 point contract, wow, I think this is the largest I have ever seen. I wonder what he would have paid for that baby direct.

May have eased the burden and financed it of course. Still may not even today be paid off......

But that's why I only have as maximum a 200 point contract. Easier to sell than a 1000 point

DVC Store had a 1000 point contract at Aulani for a long time. For awhile they were offering a gift card to help pay the dues too. Eventually it came off the website but I always thought the listing probably expired rather than it having sold. This may be the same contract.

I vaguely remember seeing a 1200 point contract once. I think it was Aulani.

I also vaguely remember a 960 (?) point contract for VGF. Both of those contracts were near or over $100,000 just for the points.

So excited to write this... I have been lurking here for so long!

Tigerlilly—$131-$20,960-160-AKL-Feb 79/20, 320/21, 160/22- sent 9/15, passed 10/01…. Yay :)
Lucky you when my December 160 loaded for 130 pt was taken 2 days earlier. I doubt it was the extra $160 Disney would have to pay…..no rhyme or reason. We have a new accepted offer though, fingers crossed 🤞🏻

Lucky you when my December 160 loaded for 130 pt was taken 2 days earlier. I doubt it was the extra $160 Disney would have to pay…..no rhyme or reason. We have a new accepted offer though, fingers crossed 🤞🏻
I honestly thought it would be taken after reading all the AKL taken the last week or so! I am crossing my fingers for you too!!! Good luck!

Anyone else feel like there's a strange number of identical AKV contracts that have gone up for sale recently? I feel like there's just a ton of 160 point December use year, very stripped.

Anyone else feel like there's a strange number of identical AKV contracts that have gone up for sale recently? I feel like there's just a ton of 160 point December use year, very stripped.
I believe that 160 was the min buy in when AKV launched so that’s why it’s so common along with Dec being most common UY.
Also it’s much better value for an owner to sell a stripped contract as well.

I believe that 160 was the min buy in when AKV launched so that’s why it’s so common along with Dec being most common UY.
Also it’s much better value for an owner to sell a stripped contract as well.
Have their been any good ROFR data published that dig into some of the variables besides price? Obviously different groups publish dollar amounts and quantity of ROFR buybacks, but I'd be interested to see how other factors, like use year and points-on-hand factor in.

Have their been any good ROFR data published that dig into some of the variables besides price? Obviously different groups publish dollar amounts and quantity of ROFR buybacks, but I'd be interested to see how other factors, like use year and points-on-hand factor in.
There’s an excellent stat guy who I follow on another site.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter