ROFR Thread July to Sept 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow- the AKV contracts were getting snatched up today. I’m glad my last one already closed even if it’s taking forever for the contract to load. I tried calling today and the rep thought she could help, but no such luck. It’s just not in the system yet, even after 4 weeks.
Those 2019 points expire tomorrow so I’ll be pouring one out for the 160 points that never had a chance to be used.

Ouch. That's kinda terrible.

They got me.

CaptainAmerica---$130-$16155-120-AKV-Aug-0/20, 0/21, 120/22- sent 9/14, taken 9/30
Just had an offer accepted... $129 for 160.

michael-scott-im-ready.gif

So close :confused3 Can you try calling Member Services and see if there is anything they can do? pixiedust:
It’s worth a shot. I called earlier this week and they couldn’t get the membership to load yet but she said to call back when the membership number loads and I can try to see if they can do anything. It’s a long shot though. These were 2019 points that were banked into the 2020 use year, so they were old.

Aulani subsidized contract(not noted) is listed on Fidelity at $115. If anyone is interested, if I didn’t have one in ROFR now already.🤣

Aulani subsidized contract(not noted) is listed on Fidelity at $115. If anyone is interested, if I didn’t have one in ROFR now already.🤣

This one is definitely tempting and has banked points. Seems like an odd price when most others are listed higher???

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter