ROFR Thread January to March 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slightly shy about posting this here but I wanted to let you all know that we released a beta feature called the DealScore on dvcforless.com. It takes a lot of the grunt and guess work out of hunting for DVC resale deals. Setup an alert for 5 star deals and you'll get notified when they hit the market. The algorithm is pretty sophisticated already but we'd love to tune it further based on user feedback. Next week we'll be releasing an updated version that gives a detailed DealScore report.

I just figured that those following this thread are probably the type of deal seekers that may appreciate it, or have some constructive criticism. Again, this is still in beta and your feedback is welcome. :-)
Neat feature. Is there any way to tease out what offer price would make it a 4 or 5 star deal?

That’s a bummer. They can’t take them all….. Hopefully you are still on the hunt.
I have a subsidized 100pt Aulani about to go off to ROFR… so I feel like that will have to do for now unless I get a call from my guide about some direct VGC points.

Would have loved VGF…. but I don’t think Disney is going to let me have points at a price I’m willing to pay.

Lucky! We are still waiting and submitted ours on the 12th...ugh
This is our third resale purchase and in the past some companies are very fast to communicate when you pass and others take a few days. I remember in the boards here the people who bought through ours got through every step much faster than those using fidelity. Rachel and her husband have been amazing.
I know how frustrated you must feel. I saw the average ROFR took 19 days and was like okay it’s my turn!!!
Hoping you hear today!!!

Hi all - I'm noticing that Disney seems to be reviewing contracts out of order (so folks who submitted late Jan are hearing about ROFR before folks who submitted earlier in the month). Is that typical?

Hi all - I'm noticing that Disney seems to be reviewing contracts out of order (so folks who submitted late Jan are hearing about ROFR before folks who submitted earlier in the month). Is that typical?
It all depends on what pile you are put in and what cast member is reviewing that pile.

I had a VGC clear in 3 days in early 2023…. so you never know….

ClaraOswald---$100-$5501-50-BRV@WL-Jun-0/22, 0/23, 2/24, 50/25- sent 2/5

No update yet, obviously. But I thought I'd mention the original price/offers. So it was listed at $115pp. I put in an offer for $95. (Kind of wish I'd gone lower but oh well.) They countered with $105. So I offered $100 and they accepted.

$100pp was really the maximum we wanted to pay and the main goal was under $6000, after fees/closing. So we got what we wanted.

And now we just have to wait. I suspect we aren't going to hear for at least 3 weeks but as far as I know, no BRV contracts have been taken back recently, right??

I have a subsidized 100pt Aulani about to go off to ROFR… so I feel like that will have to do for now unless I get a call from my guide about some direct VGC points.

Would have loved VGF…. but I don’t think Disney is going to let me have points at a price I’m willing to pay.
Update: Let’s try again!

AstroBlasters---$155-$21334-125-VGF-Feb-0/23, 125/24, 125/25, 125/26- sent 2/7

Last edited:
No update yet, obviously. But I thought I'd mention the original price/offers. So it was listed at $115pp. I put in an offer for $95. (Kind of wish I'd gone lower but oh well.) They countered with $105. So I offered $100 and they accepted.

$100pp was really the maximum we wanted to pay and the main goal was under $6000, after fees/closing. So we got what we wanted.

And now we just have to wait. I suspect we aren't going to hear for at least 3 weeks but as far as I know, no BRV contracts have been taken back recently, right??
Nice! You found a 50 point BRV, and pretty quickly too! Don't sweat the five dollars one way or another. Hope the ROFR wait is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest