ROFR Thread January to March 2018 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I get for trying to post the list in the #3 spot before anyone could comment, lol! Thanks so much for letting me know :cutie:
There’s a BLT under OKW too, I saw the 135 per pt. under OKW and thought wowza, & it’s not even an extended contract :)

May I ask, do you typically get notified by email or phone call? Thanks!!

*Day 13*

May I ask, do you typically get notified by email or phone call? Thanks!!

*Day 13*
I think it depends on your broker. I have been notified via email with one broker, and when using a different one I received a call. I haven't had a broker use carrier pigeon yet. But if Disney takes my 4th contract I would like to know which broker that is because I have never received anything via carrier pigeon, and I'd like to rectify that.

I heard by email the first time, day 9 but who's counting??
I used 2 different brokers and got emails both times. My first one was Day 9, so of course I was jumpy and checking email every 5 minutes with the second one on Day 9; it took 13 days and felt like an eternity.* Must have been the headwinds the carrier pigeon was fighting. :P

* If this is your first contract, @hlhlaw07, estoppel is going to be a pain in the behind - because you know you are going to get the contract after passing ROFR, so why does estoppel take 30 days (or close to it)? (I know why, we all know why, but this gets asked as a rhetorical question every day that passes.)

For my second contract, it is actually silly because I am buying a contract from the mortgage lender that actually foreclosed/acquired it from the owner. They and DVD went through various proceedings over the course of 2017 against the original owner for unpaid dues and unpaid mortgage payments, so by the time it had been listed for sale, everyone knew exactly how many points etc. had been used, and Disney had already had an opportunity to take it once before and had chosen not to. Even knowing that, ROFR still made me a little nervous.

Uuugghhh the waiting is driving me crazy!!! I can’t stop checking my email!! I hope it’s not much longer :(

*Day 14*

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter