ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I submitted an offer on one of Jarrod's listings on Monday night and had to call him about an hour ago. He had no clue who I was, no recollection of my offer - I have a feeling if I had not reached out, I never would have heard back from him. I found Bonnie to be very responsive when we purchased our last contract, though.
The listing agent is Jarrod. Guess I should plan on calling him tomorrow morning to follow up

The listing agent is Jarrod. Guess I should plan on calling him tomorrow morning to follow up
Jarrod has usually called me very quickly after an offer submission (80% if the time). But has also disappeared at times (20%). Inconsistent, but at times extremely responsive. I'd call him directly or even submit the same offer again, as you may end up with a call within an hour.

He likes to deal on the phone. Never once sent me an email.

Jarrod has usually called me very quickly after an offer submission (80% if the time). But has also disappeared at times (20%). Inconsistent, but at times extremely responsive. I'd call him directly or even submit the same offer again, as you may end up with a call within an hour.

He likes to deal on the phone. Never once sent me an email.
This is also my experience. He has never responded via email. Also doesn't remember who I am when we talk on the phone. Has not responded to voice mails several times. Does, however, get things done when we do talk. It seems I just need to get him on the phone now that I think about it...

Was there any strategy to it? Targeting newer contracts or ones that had been listed awhile? Trying to think of the best way to position myself.
I focused one newer contracts as I thought the ones that have been on the market for more then 1 month and already received some lower offers and are not ready to sell but if you don't see any that are newer just send few offers and see what happenes.. I really didn't think my offer would get accepted but here we are lol

Oh I meant the resale broker.
Oh my goodness! haha. It was listing 6036748 @ fidelity for the AKL one
For those who made an offer through Fidelity, how long did it take to hear back? I made an offer yesterday and haven't heard anything back yet.
The first offer I made, I waited a day or two. Then re-subitted the offer, and I got an automated email confirming I sent in an offer. So I don't think the first one actually went through because I didn't get the automated email.

All the brokers I've dealt with will at least confirm receipt of an offer and will let me know that they've presented the offer to the seller, which I would consider a minimum expectation for broker responsibilities. I would think a competent broker would be able to do that within 24 hours, but then again Fidelity continues to surprise me.
Gotcha, I guess i was thinking of hearing back from the seller, not a confirmation from the agent. Yes, most agents probably do respond to let you know they got the offer & are sending it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter