ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isn't it due for a refurb? Should be a full one no? Not just soft goods? I'm hopeful they replace those tub showers too, I love the rest of the resort except for the showers.
You’re right. I had read that they were supposed to do a full refurb at AKV this year but then recently saw that it’s been bumped back to 2024… maybe because of the roof replacement at Kidani? I love AKV the way it is but it would be nice to have that refurb. I’m really hoping they convert the sofa bed into Murphy style.

I think it’s been pushed back due to supply chain issues, resorts in 2022 like HHI being pushed back to 2023, and Disney trying to conserve cash in an uncertain environment. I hope they make those bathrooms look less dated… My spouse refuses to buy AKV points because of the condition of those bathrooms, and has said if we go there let’s just get a room in the hotel with the nicer bathrooms.

JenniLuvsDisneyWorld---$140-$11866-75-CCV@WL-Dec-0/21, 75/22, 75/23, 75/24-Seller pays MF ‘22- sent 12/31

Just heard today this was not allowed to go through due to “legal issues”

Has anyone had that happen? Frustrated for sure.
Also, I would be hesitant to do business with fidelity again. Very frustrating that they only communicate with my husband despite me being the one to put in an offer and repeatedly asking to be included on all emails. Lmao I’m not a feminist but d*mn. I was going to be the one paying for it too. They didn’t elaborate on the legal issues just said they let the title company know to send us back our deposit.

JenniLuvsDisneyWorld---$140-$11866-75-CCV@WL-Dec-0/21, 75/22, 75/23, 75/24-Seller pays MF ‘22- sent 12/31

Also, I would be hesitant to do business with fidelity again. Very frustrating that they only communicate with my husband despite me being the one to put in an offer and repeatedly asking to be included on all emails. Lmao I’m not a feminist but d*mn. I was going to be the one paying for it too. They didn’t elaborate on the legal issues just said they let the title company know to send us back our deposit.
My guess is maybe it’s something like the seller didn’t pay their dues and it’s already in the foreclosure process or something similar. They probably can’t tell you or don’t get specifics to tell you.

Lots of legal issues could have shown up…bankruptcy, divorce, etc, I don’t think sending emails to only one email address is unusual. I have bought and sold through several of the brokers, and they only sent to one of us, not both.

Lots of legal issues could have shown up…bankruptcy, divorce, etc, I don’t think sending emails to only one email address is unusual. I have bought and sold through several of the brokers, and they only sent to one of us, not both.
That’s fair. Except I asked to be included or to the the one to receive the emails lol
I check mine frequently. He is only able to check once a day. Just hit me as rude when I had asked repeatedly to be included. Didn’t seem to be an inconvenient request to be making.

That’s fair. Except I asked to be included or to the the one to receive the emails lol
I check mine frequently. He is only able to check once a day. Just hit me as rude when I had asked repeatedly to be included. Didn’t seem to be an inconvenient request to be making.

To be fair, my email was the first one listed, but we did mention to include both...and it still was usually sent to me. (which is why I started just listing my address for both of us!) I don't think it is unreasonable either, but wanted you to know that this isn't something unique to that broker, especially since that is one I have never used! LOL

Sorry you are back to square one :(

To be fair, my email was the first one listed, but we did mention to include both...and it still was usually sent to me. (which is why I started just listing my address for both of us!) I don't think it is unreasonable either, but wanted you to know that this isn't something unique to that broker, especially since that is one I have never used! LOL
I didn’t need to be checking my email every five mins anyway 🤣🤣

I’m just salty because I wasted my shot on this when rofr was sleeping 😩

I'm still out there making offers and you all--- some of these brokers are downright borderline rude. All they have to say is either- I'll present your offer or no way in he** that's getting through ;). I'm at the point of "you never know, so why not ask."
They might have instructions from the sellers to not entertain anything below a certain threshold.

They might have instructions from the sellers to not entertain anything below a certain threshold.
Yes, I do get that. That's not what was "said" though in correspondence. They responded back in ALL CAPS with some of the words. I'm like......okay.....didn't mean to offend. Maybe she's just having a bad day, no clue. Tone in email doesn't come through correctly sometime. I would more appreciate them telling me the owner won't entertain that or something of the sort.

Yes, I do get that. That's not what was "said" though in correspondence. They responded back in ALL CAPS with some of the words. I'm like......okay.....didn't mean to offend. Maybe she's just having a bad day, no clue. Tone in email doesn't come through correctly sometime. I would more appreciate them telling me the owner won't entertain that or something of the sort.
It can’t be fun times for sellers and brokers right now. Especially after what’s been going on in the market the last 2 years. The party is over and the hang over is real.

All caps is definitely a very well understood tone for anyone using email to communicate regularly.

I'm still out there making offers and you all--- some of these brokers are downright borderline rude. All they have to say is either- I'll present your offer or no way in he** that's getting through ;). I'm at the point of "you never know, so why not ask."
I can probably guess which broker that is. I stay away now, I'm not trying to be judged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter